Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tukk'a

re: Tukk'a reporting in

Good morning fellow troopers! As requested, here is my intro post. I hope to get to know you all a little better very soon, as so far this sounds like a fantastic guild to join

A little about myself for those who may have not read my application, I'm a 30 year old husband and father of two, which most definitely effects my play time, but I try to log in at least a few times during the week. I've been a huge Star Wars nerd since I saw the first movie sometime around the 1st grade. I work in commercial real estate, but have been a volunteer Firefighter and EMT in the past, and although that's where my heart truly lies, it just didn't work out for me.

Other than PvE (I love running FPs, and really want to dabble in some Ops as well), in game I'm all about strongholds. I will likely spend a lot of time farming for decorations, and am definitely willing to help out anyone else who shares the same obsession as me!

I've played MMOs since 1999, when I started with Asheron's Call. After that, played quite a bit of DAOC, and moved on to WoW where I led a raiding guild with a close friend of mine from BC through Cataclysm. I'm much more casual these days, but that burning desire definitely creeps back up often.

I'm rolling a commando, as I've never played a healer before (always been DPS...) and am very interested in trying something new.

Again, I hope to meet and get to know you all very soon!

Tukk'a

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome man!  I'm Shawn.  I know that feeling of having your heart in something but it didn't work out.  I was an Air Force Officer with dreams of being an Air Battle Commander, but something came up that got me medically discharged (you can read the whole story here:  http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com//forums/viewtopic.php?t=6267744&gid=118791

Now I am a happy high school teacher, goalie in a few adult hockey leagues, and I am co-commissioner of an adult flag football league.  So ya, things work out don't they?

Glad to hear you're such a veteran of MMOs.  We aren't super hardcore but you can find your way into our raids whenever you get the itch!

Hi Tukk'a! Nice to meet you. You are among many star wars nerds here (myself included -- love the universe and the lore...also really like your avatar, great artwork).

Healing is super fun in the game and commandos are awesome with it.  I think you will have a good time. :)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum