Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oyo
OyoN7
Officer

re: Introduction: Oyo

Hello everyone. My name is Marko, I live in Serbia. I am artist, I do portraits and wall paintings. I do have a lot of free time so I like to spend my free time with my family or to play video games with my friends.

I am Star Wars fan, I played Star Wars the Old Republic for some time now, and of course its legendary predecessors Knights of the Old Republic series. Even if I am EU player, my first server was US Ebon Hawk because of the server name. I really like that ship.

My main character is called Oyo, and he is Rattataki Jedi Shadow. I like to play all roles in this game, but protecting others was always fun for me, even if I am not really good at tank role, I play it for fun and it is nice to RP it too.

P.S. If I act strange in game, for example I am not replying to you, then that's not me, that's my wife logging on my characters to steal credits again (grr). If you wanna chat I will be on your teamspeak, and you can also reach me via skype: clllyx, steam: cllyx, and origin: OyoN7.

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

I think I asked in game if N7 was for Mass Effect and you said yes :D  One of my favorite game serious!   I miss Thane Krios...He was green, what isn't to love about anyone that is green :)

Who was your favorite character to get to know from the serious?

Lol@wife stealing credits.  Welcome to Pax!

Oyo
OyoN7
Officer

@ Tiffs: Yeah that was you. N7 add comes from Mass Effect idea. I like the game, all 3 of them. I play Mass Effect 3 MP often with friends. It's fun cooperative experience. Mass Effect really went into depths of the characters so it is very hard for me to pick a favorite, but I guess that would be Joker and EDI, and there is Justicar Samara.

@ Jeronimop: Thank you. Yeah, don't get married with one computer :)

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome man!  Is that a picture of you?  or someone I should know?

Thank you. That current picture of my avatar is not me. Long time ago in Neverwinter Nights 2 forums we had topic to find a real person that looks like our in game character, so I googled and picked up that guy. I do not know who is he, and I was kinda lazy to create different avatar so I just use that as default. This is me here on right, but I am being pushed away because *cough* someone *cough* wants to be in center of the camera.

This is me

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Haha, I love it! I take it that's the one who pushes you out of the computer when she wants to play SWTOR too?

Eh if it was SWTOR only ...

Bokkan_1664
Member - 1 Year

OyoN7 wrote:

@ Tiffs: Yeah that was you. N7 add comes from Mass Effect idea. I like the game, all 3 of them. I play Mass Effect 3 MP often with friends. It's fun cooperative experience. Mass Effect really went into depths of the characters so it is very hard for me to pick a favorite, but I guess that would be Joker and EDI, and there is Justicar Samara.

@ Jeronimop: Thank you. Yeah, don't get married with one computer :)

You know they are Making a Movie and the majority of the games cast will be playing themselves in the film. Also there is another ME on the way set further in the future long after Shepherd. 

Oyo
OyoN7
Officer

I don't know about the movie of Mass Effect, but it would be good to see their voice actors acting there for real. But I know that BW is working on next Mass Effect game, and cannot wait to see how that turns out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum