Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aýa
Member - 1 Year

re: Introduction: Aýa

Hi all. My name is Tanya (Serbian: Tanja). I am teacher and professor in high school and college. My subject is Serbian language, grammar and literature. I love to go out with family and friends, I like to travel but I did not have much opportunity for that. I use to hate everything related to the games. I was like "That is beneath me, I am too old for that, that is just for the kids!". Then I got dragged into that world by my husband (back then boyfriend), and ever since I play games five years now with passion when I have free time, asking myself why did I miss so much. Once my own students busted me playing counter strike in internet cafe, and ever since I feel like they worship me. They did not catch me for almost two full months.

I love to play cooperative games like Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Left For Dead 2, Neverwinter Nights 2, and of course Mass Effect 3 Multilayer. I love that game even if they destroyed story at the end, multilayer gameplay is all what I need. Even if it feels grindy it offers me a lot of fun and I have made many friends in that game, to the point that origin account can no longer have space for me to add new friends anymore. Unfortunately from time to time I have to delete those who I notice that are not active anymore so I can add others. Most of the time I play platinum difficulty, and N7 website lists me as top 2% on their leaderboards. You can check my N7 profile here and if you are up for runs in that game let me know and I will add you.

Star Wars: I like the game but not its owners. This sometimes discourages me to play the mmo, but not the other star wars titles. I am little concerned that in time I will not be able to meet activity requirement for Pax Republica guild. I am usually free during weekends, and weekends can be spent on many things. For this little time I spent meeting some of the members and reading about the guild I decided to apply anyway because I think that is definitely worth a shot, and I am looking forward to meet others. And if it does not work out I know that at least I tried and did not toss this to me great idea away. I will never hold grudges if it comes to that moment because I do admire people, group of friends who devote themselves to things they like and work on it together to create good social and entertaining community, and want to keep it alive by having members of that community active, naturally.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey Tanya!  Welcome!  You seem like a great person, and that's so cool that you're on the leaderboards for Mass Effect 3!  I still have to play through ME2 and 3.  

Thanks. There are few of us that play ME3 MP regularly, we call our team N7 Squad and we have our own team speak server for that, I guess its some sort of a mini guild in ME3. My favorite character is N7 Fury. If you plan to try ME3 MP I invite you to try with us. Even if we are platinum players, non of us started as such. We offer coaching from the first bronze difficulty, then through silver, gold and finally platinum. Some of us can even solo platinum runs. We also let new players to tag along with us if they wish on platinum runs so they can become rich quickly and can buy better weapons and characters.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum