Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Care Bears

re: Introduction for Snuggle Bears

Hey Everyone!

I am Snugglé! However, I often go by Bears which is my legacy name. All of my characters have to do with Bears (because they are so awesome!). 

I have been playing SWTOR since launch and enjoy almost every aspect of the game except GSF because I am terrible at it. I regularly run all operations (old and new) and occasionally PVP when I have the chance. I only PVP on an Operative/Scoundrel. I have done some PVP on my PT, but mostly stick to healing. 

I am currently part of 3 servers (Jedi Covenant, Pot5, and now Eban Hawk). I run weekly raids on both JC and Pot5. I have experience with all operations at the NIM level and the new HM content. I raid on all 3 servers to keep in contact with friends that I have on each server and enjoy all aspects of the game with them. 

My main is a Scoundrel, but can also main a Gunslinger. Currently most of my time raiding is spent on an operative as a healer. However, I have experience with all healing classes and can clear almost all content with any healing class. My experience has enabled me to change healing classes based on what is needed for the raid team. Currently I am 8/10 with the new content. I also do progression raiding on my Sniper/Gunslinger which I have been playing over the last 3 years. I can play Virulence and Marksmen very well, and have some knowledge of Engineering. I have experience playing with every advanced class in the game and often can play multiple specs including the healing/dps specs. I am always interested in learning new specs and classes and will put the time in to learn new ones. I am always willing to help others and fill-in whenever needed. 

On a personal note, I live with Frank and our dog Max on the east coast. We play SWTOR  together and are usually online on one of the servers. When I am not playing SWTOR I am usually teaching or doing work for school. I look forward to playing with you all and meeting the rest of you that I don't know :)

Bears

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome Bears!  I'm Shawn, I live in New Hampshire, and love tanking and healing!  Welcome!

Awarded:

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Welcome Bears!  I'm Shawn, I live in New Hampshire, and love tanking and healing!  Welcome!

Shawn's also a teacher as well!  Hopefury you t0o can pute you're teekhing skillz two teh tess and teech me good Ingrish

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum