Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fränk

re: Fränk Trooper/BH

Hello everyone,

I'm Frank Most of my toons now have something to do with Frank even though it it has nothing to do with my IRL name.

I have been playing SWTOR since launch and enjoy most aspects of the game. I regularly run Operations new and old (mostly on pot5 and JC as that is where most  of my toons are). 

I am curently on 3 servers PoT5, JC and now EH. I run weekly raids on both JC and Pot5 I have all Nim ACH (mostly 8 man and some 16) and 7/10 HM ToS and Rav. I PVP often mostly DPSing.

I really don't have a main as I change toons depending on whats needed but I mostly play Trooper/BH classes.

Bear/Snuuglé and I have been dateing for over 2 years now and live on the east coast with our dog Max.

We have known and played with Tiffs since game launch.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome man!  I'm Shawn, guild leader, and I'm a history teacher in New Hampshire.  Nice to meet you!

The most important question is, if your characters are all named Frank, is your legacy name "And'Beans" or some similar sounding version of that?  If not, i'm going to be disappointed.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum