View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badgomatic

re: 25$ for entire Mass Effect trilogy!!!

Origin Games has a sale on the entire Mass Effect trilogy for 25 dollars until tomorrow.. I just bought it last night.. When you see the listing it will say $59.99, but once added to your cart it will show the total price at 25 buckaroos.. ;)

I was thinking about trying this one for a long time, and now I can start from the beginning! Happy

Also, It appears Mass Effect 3 is going for $10 if you only wanted the newest one.

Awarded:

That's an excellent price especially if its the Platinum editions that has the DLC for 1+2 included. The series is great and if you like extra background stories check out Drew Karpyshyn's series (same guy who writes the TOR books).

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

WOAH! Thanks man! I will definitely take advantage and grab ME3 for the $10!!!!

EDIT: Looks like they already ended the sale

Awarded:

I haven't finished the campaign on Mass Effect, but the multiplayer is so much fun. being in a 4 man squad surviving 11 waves. they have four enemy factions at random if you set it to random. Hazard maps which can make it more interesting. Some of the waves have objectives that you are always timed on. 4 difficulties. The higher up the difficulty the more Boss like enemies come. Such as the highest difficulty where the boss like enemies come on wave 1..... bronze difficulty can be difficult for new players.

Advice don't do silver and gold at level 1 through 10 if new. lol Gold for sure level 18 through 20 with full equipment.

Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Waars wrote:
Advice don't do silver and gold at level 1 through 10 if new. lol Gold for sure level 18 through 20 with full equipment.

As a person who had played through the campaign and all the other Mass Effects and thought to myself, "Imma gonna make gold look easy"

Take his advice, don't do it. It's not fun...

BUT great games. Easily one of my top 3 favourite series of games, I had just started another playthrough of them as well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: