View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baktusit

re: Diablo 3

After trying to get a WZ pop for over 2.5 hours today, I have dicided that I can have a better use of my gaming time in the mornings and server downtime.
So i bought myself Diablo 3.

this thread is for all of you out there that are playing Diablo 3.

Have fun, but not too much Happy dont forget about starwars, the war is not over yet....

Bak.

Baktusit

I have made my first character, it is a female Wizard named Baktusit (full name: Baktusit#3821 ).

I think I will try Blacksmith first, I am only lvl 3 and had to go to work

Feel free to add me as a friend in game.

Cya in the tombs....

Bak.

Maereth

Baktusit wrote:
I have made my first character, it is a female Wizard named Baktusit (full name: Baktusit#3821 ).

I think I will try Blacksmith first, I am only lvl 3 and had to go to work

Feel free to add me as a friend in game.

Cya in the tombs....

Bak.

Professions are independent of each other - both are able to be leveled up as you quest. You pick up the JC mid-Act 2.

The game is great - started on Nightmare mode this afternoon. Harder, but still fun. Wizard is pretty squishy, but she can be devastating. Especially when paired with anybody else. Companions are kinda weak, but other players make it great. Damage output feels weak, at least compared to the DH and Monk, but still good enough - I use Frost Nova, Force Wave, Ice Armor, Archon, Electrocute, and Disintegrate - it combines utility with damage - Nova freezes, as does Armour. Glyphed Wave makes it stun, and it works on all bosses, including Diablo. So, you have a lot of control with those two alone, and a decent chunk of damage with the last 3. Archon replaces your spells with a new set for 15 seconds, but does a lot more damage. 2 min cd, though.

Monk or Barbarian seem the best for solo'ing, due to high damage, mobility, and regen - Wizard and Witch Doctor for group play, due to more group-oriented abilities. The DH is a good balance of both.

My info: Raye#1373
I'm on Nightmare, with a friend, but if my comp keeps cooperating, I don't mind helping people - just make sure you let me know who you are!

Spaff#1645

..Can't decide what class to play...Narrowed it down to Monk or Witch Doctor..
Baktusit

I am a wizard and I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.
I have only done the quest line so far, no grouping or pvp.

Bak.

ATownArmy
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Got the game to work (First Blizzard game I could get to work over here! YAYS!) while trying to figure out SWTOR. My char name is... wait for it... ATownArmy#1164

Baktusit wrote:
After trying to get a WZ pop for over 2.5 hours today, I have dicided that I can have a better use of my gaming time in the mornings and server downtime.

Same reason I picked it up too, along with knowing a few RL people that are playing it as well. Since I don't have the time necessary for Ops most of my gaming time lately has been spent in D3.

Playing a Demon Huntress (currently 37) name is Shylier#1581, after finishing Normal difficulty though it is starting to lose it's appeal already
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: