View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malcyn

re: Wow Player Trying Diablo 3 Beta

I tried out the Diablo 3 Beta this weekend. It is a pretty sweet game. I came across this video of a Wow player's first impressions. It is cracking me up. I hope somebody here enjoys it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5B_zc7IyeI&feature=g-all-u&context=G2e7e5ddFAAAAAAAAIAA

Malcyn

More tragic than funny imo xD

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Oh my goodness I couldn't stop laughing!! "oop, that's done, oop that's done!"

Show's you how great SWTOR is as far as being in an actual world:

"Talk to Leah.." click "receive xp... what the hell!" No conversation lol.

That`s because he was in co-op game and others did quests for him... he should have played single player first.

Malcyn

Agreed. The guy obviously has never played Diablo. People keep saying that D3 is exactly like WOW. If people had played any Diablo games, they would see that Diablo 3 is exactly like Diablo 2. For as much clicking as you do in that game, it is a lot of fun. It's a great game that doesn't take much thinking. I really couldn't stop laughing, especially in the beginning.

I've been playing the D3 Beta now since just after TOR launched, and at first I wasn't a fan. But the more I played it, and with patches the game has become tremendously more enjoyable. Watching this fellow's video though was kind of like watching a one armed man try to arm wrestle himself. And Shawn if I am not mistaken every line of dialogue is voiced, but in this case as Marvel pointed out others completed the quest for him. So it's a pretty lame experience he is providing in my opinion. Nothing beats the TOR voice acting though - it's probably the 1 thing I miss most about this game, running up to a quest giver or something and it's just script. tongue out

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lord Marvel

Well not only that dialogues are voiced in Diablo 3,really cool feature is that lore entries are also voiced... that`s just awesome :D

Brandoe C

I've watched some of his other vids and I think this guys sets up his play experiences so that he has the most things to complain about. Just watch his reviews of TOR. They are funny though.

Apparently if you don't read the manual before playing Blizzard sends hordes of undead weight watchers after you.

Photobucket
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Ahh... see, I think this guy's goal is to just make funny videos that aren't his true feelings on the game. And I fell for it, and got the wrong idea about the game myself!

Awarded:

Can we have a token scottish guy in Pax to go along with Tuckertron? I think between the two of them, I'd enjoy just walking around the fleet with their amazing accents keeping me company. Can we can we can we?!?! I'll walk him and feed him and clean up after him and EVERYTHING!

Awarded:

Sorry, we only have 10.5 million credits or something in guild funds, and a scottish guy obviously is worth at least 12 million credits.

Jump to: