View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sticx45

re: Tribes Ascend Beta invites

I have a limited (very) number of beta invites I can give out for tribes Ascend. They have also announced that any progress or classes purchased will carry over to release from beta. I'm on the fence on how i feel about that.. but what ever.

So far the graphics look very similar to global agenda (surprise there), the spinfuser looks sweet, and the controls are kind of a mix of tribes 2 & tribes vengeance without the grappling hook.

Anyhow, if you would like a beta invite leave me a message here or PM me. First come first serve while they last. I don't know if those I invite will be able to invite others, so only time will tell.
Lord Marvel

I can check this out, if you are willing to share with me :D

Nabetse

re: Re: Tribes Ascend Beta invites

^ Same. :P
That is if you want and have some left. big grin
Sticx45

Sorry guys the invites all went out within an hour or so.
Boat Van

Sticx45 wrote:
Sorry guys the invites all went out within an hour or so.

Dang, so close.

I remember playing tribes 2 back in the day on my dad's laptop, what a great game.

SHAZBOT!

So far I'm really not impressed with it at all. They have it set up so that you have to grind out your classes and perks like bf and cod. But unless you pay 15 bucks a month it takes for frigging ever to get anywhere. You can just outright buy the perks and classes for RL cash. I

The crappy part is it's not like the advanced classes make a little impact, or are just a different play style. They make a HUGE impact, and are dynamically better than the classes you start with. One team with an engineer and one team without just completely unbalances the game dynamic.

On top of all of the the graphics are nice for some things, like the players, but the terrain is graphically lacking, and the maps are very small. I see it being played in-frequently by the old tribes buffs like myself. But I think it will flop badly in the end.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: