View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
CMDR Blue R

re: Skyrim

I probably join Imperial Legion... I'm too loyal.... And this guy, who recommend me joining (meet in Helgen)... Well... I liked him, for that being sorry, that I'll be cut... I saw he's good person, that just can't do anything, but really want to help me.

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Cmelt

Both sides are very annoying however I feel that the if the Stormcloaks won then the Empire would have a lot less land to worry about when the elves inevitably attack again. A nord-controlled Skyrim allied with the Empire would stand a better chance. Plus I hate Tullius just a tiny bit more than Ulfric

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Crasic

I went storm cloaks. I cannot betray my fellow Nords! Already put Tullius in his place and Skyrim is free for now.
gagebass

Just posting some stuff I found that I messed up on with my perks so maybe you guys don't run into the same problem.

When you are doing your armor perks be aware that there is a cap on the armor limit. After you have reached the armor rating of 567 any extra points are wasted. For me this means that all those + 20% armor perks are completely wasted.

The second one was that the dragon armor is better then glass if you are going light, but has lower base stats then Daedric if you are going heavy. Made me regret spending that perk point to get it.

oh and a glitch to help out any of those who are interested the Falmer Helmet has the ability to be worn at the same time as a dragon priest mask or mask of clavicus vile. For extra benefit for headslot (Found it really helpful for the + alchemy enchants).
Tobinius

Just thought that I would share a couple of vids that have some fun with Skyrim.

You're Doing it Wrong:
http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/videos/skyrim-youre-doing-it-wrong-6346708?tag=updates%3Blatest%3Ball%3Btitle%3B10

A Griefer's Guide to Skyrimg:
http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/videos/a-griefers-guide-to-skyrim-6346922?tag=updates%3Blatest%3Ball%3Btitle%3B4&tag=stitialclk%3Bgamespace

Cheers

both those vids were hilarious
NutellaCrepe

Forum Image

haha, foosball...And the video, "I only got up and ate because I lost the strength to press the button"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: