View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joal_selrid

re: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

so...did anyone get the legend of zelda? i got it sunday and so far i think its great. i finished the first temple, and im i love so far. thoughts?

Awarded:

I'm enjoying BF3 and MW3 too much to dive into anything else, especially with SWTOR... HOLY COW IT'S ONLY 21 DAYS UNTIL DEC 15!!! to pick up Zelda.

But you know, I watched the Review of it from GameTrailers...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-zelda-skyward/723946

And I am not happy with what I'm seeing. Are you even in the amazing Hyrule anymore? No more awesome rides on Epona? one town, with only 20 citizens? I'll check it out someday for the dungeons, but I'm not too excited about it. All my old favorite game series have really let me down, I guess they are just getting old (Zelda, Resident Evil in particular)

I will probably be picking this up for Christmas. I loved every Zelda up to Majora's Mask but never really got around to playing any of the newer ones. This one looks interesting though so I'm kinda excited to try it out.

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
I'm enjoying BF3 and MW3 too much to dive into anything else, especially with SWTOR... HOLY COW IT'S ONLY 21 DAYS UNTIL DEC 15!!! to pick up Zelda.

But you know, I watched the Review of it from GameTrailers...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-zelda-skyward/723946

And I am not happy with what I'm seeing. Are you even in the amazing Hyrule anymore? No more awesome rides on Epona? one town, with only 20 citizens? I'll check it out someday for the dungeons, but I'm not too excited about it. All my old favorite game series have really let me down, I guess they are just getting old (Zelda, Resident Evil in particular)

isnt it dec 20th? and so far from what ive played its incredible. flying around on the bird is sick, the town is alright, and the temples are sick. its really awesome, and a must get if you're curious about the origins of things like link, zelda, ganondorf, or the master sword

Awarded:

Dec 15th if you pre-ordered, Early Access man!

I may play it at some point for the origins stories, but this is all I really need to know:

Forum Image

Hahaha, that picture is freaking hilarious!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: