Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Einsof

re: Hey guys! New Trooper here!

Character name will be Einsof, and Legacy name will be Demiurge if I am lucky enough to claim it. I will be specializing in the Vanguard advanced class, with a playstyle of being a fearless in-the-enemy's-face kind of fighter, but primary goal will be protecting the back and medium line from damage. Don't tell the Jedis but I think the Troopers can do this job better! :D It is a role I have not filled since Final Fantasy XI and am looking forward to it. I will be light-side oriented, but will choose options that benefit the republic as a whole. I look forward to playing and getting to know everyone now and in the future. Less than 30 days til head start! woop!

welcome to the guild good luck in your trial session

Welcome to Pax and good luck with the trials.

Hi Einsof welcome to the barracks! I'm going to roll a vanguard too, there is something awesome about defending the republic by sheer determination and courage, no silly force powers with us. wink

Best of luck with your trial!

Zoron Ror wrote:
Hi Einsof welcome to the barracks! I'm going to roll a vanguard too, there is something awesome about defending the republic by sheer determination and courage, no silly force powers with us. wink

Zoron, you're my hero! Welcome to the party Einsof, I look forward to rolling with you in game. Now get back to your studies and pass your trials!

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
Legendkiller456

Landscaper wrote:
Zoron Ror wrote:

Zoron, you're my hero! Welcome to the party Einsof, I look forward to rolling with you in game. Now get back to your studies and pass your trials!

Silly force powers! Pshh, we'll see if you call them silly after we save your butts.
Naw jk Happy

Hey Einsof and welcome to Pax Republica. I wish you the best of luck in your trial Happy

timaselj

Welcome Einsof! Good luck on your trial! I hope your stay here is long and pleasant! Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Lord Marvel

Welcome Einsof, glad to see you as a part of our crew Happy I hope you will enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun Happy

If you would have any questions/complaints/ideas/etc, feel free to PM me, and I will try to help you with whatever Happy

Captain Bubbles

Welcome to the forums Einsof! It does sound pretty cool, being a ranged tank, protecting us squishy smugglers. I hope you have fun with it.

On a completely different note, it's so weird seeing Marvel be so nice, when he hates ponies so much =/

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Lord Marvel

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Welcome to the forums Einsof! It does sound pretty cool, being a ranged tank, protecting us squishy smugglers. I hope you have fun with it.

On a completely different note, it's so weird seeing Marvel be so nice, when he hates ponies so much =/

Those two things are completely unrelated Bubbles Happy I can smile at Sith and still stab him in face :P... and than unleash full auto on his falling body... and than throw a grenade when walking away... cause cool guys don`t look at explosions

I can seem to be nice, but you can never be sure ;)

Hart of Hircine

Welcome to the barracks Einsof and here's your gun and don't forget rule number one never fire at friendlies unless you plan to role darkside along with life in Republic prison.

jk just had to add some humor. I plan to role trooper commando healer
Lord Marvel

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Welcome to the barracks Einsof and here's your gun and don't forget rule number one never fire at your Trooper captain.

jk just had to add some humor. I plan to role trooper commando healer

Corrected Happy but you can shoot at the rest of them :P

timaselj

Naw he can't shoot at me, Blind or Azno. If he does, he's gonna die, since we're the healers here. twisted

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
PlusMinus<

Welcome and good luck on your trial!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum