Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusMinus<

re: Trooper Introduction

Hey guys, I'm PlusMinus (Plus in-game) and I will be rolling a Cyborg Trooper come launch. A little about me IRL, my real name is Bobby although I'm so used to being called by my handle name while in games I might not respond to you right away haha. I'm 19 year old college student attending Old Dominion University in Virginia. I'm studying Information Technology with an intended focus of Network Engineering. I'm a big gamer and have over 70 games in my Steam library. Feel free to add me on there at "homestarago".

Looking forward to getting to know you all and kicking ass come launch day!
Lord Marvel

Hey there Plus HappyI hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us Happy

I am Lord Marvel and I am Class Leader for Troopers, so welcome to our Barracks Happy

If you would have any troubles/complains/ideas/questions/etc. feel free to contact me Happy

How do you like your university?

UnbarringTomb

Hey Plus welcome to the Troopers,hope you enjoy your stay in PR

Lord Marvel wrote:
Hey there Plus HappyI hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us Happy

I am Lord Marvel and I am Class Leader for Troopers, so welcome to our Barracks Happy

If you would have any troubles/complains/ideas/questions/etc. feel free to contact me Happy

How do you like your university?

It's pretty nice. It's a big commuter school but still has a lot of students living on campus. My only problem this year is that I'm living pretty far away from all the school buildings so my walks to classes are a little longer :P

Have as much walks as you can now... cause since middle of December, you will forget what walks are at all ;) :D

Landscaper

Hey there Plus, welcome to the party! What role do you plan on rolling with your main toon?

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
PlusMinus<

Landscaper wrote:
Hey there Plus, welcome to the party! What role do you plan on rolling with your main toon?

Honestly, I'd like to tank PvE content but if Vanguard isn't the main main tanking spec, then I'll probably just dps. I think my time in beta this weekend will allow me to get a better idea of which I want to play.

@Marvel It doesn't get too cold here.. only down to about 20-30 degrees (F) in the winter :P.. plus, I love the cold!

PlusMinus< wrote:
Honestly, I'd like to tank PvE content but if Vanguard isn't the main main tanking spec, then I'll probably just dps. I think my time in beta this weekend will allow me to get a better idea of which I want to play.

All tanking spec from all classes are viable for main tanking Happy just like with healers:)

PlusMinus< wrote:
@Marvel It doesn't get too cold here.. only down to about 20-30 degrees (F) in the winter :P.. plus, I love the cold!

I was more refering to TOR being released :P ;)

PlusMinus<

Haha damn, totally missed that.. the only walking I'll be doing is upstairs to open my presents on Christmas muahahahha

Hi Plus welcome to the best class in the game, the troopers! wink

Welcome balancer here's your assault rifle, sit here and look for sith, if any pop up fire without remorse while pressing this button. Don't ask about the button just head to evac if not we'll be at different views of the fireworks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum