View previous topic :: View next topic  
PopyArt

re: Create your Diablo 3 build.

So Blizzard's diablo 3 community website has this nifty Skill calculator where you can chose your Diablo 3 class and make a custom build for it.

Ive been playing around with it and this is the first build ive made for the Witch Doctor (the class I intend to play). It's probably not a very good build but hey it's my first one.

The general idea that I went for was that I wanted my Witch Doctor to control the battlefield while my allies wreak havok and so alot of the skills I picked are CC in nature.

Forum Image

Active Skills:

Skill 1 - Plague of Toads: Release a handful of toads that deal 155% weapon damage as Poison to enemies they come in contact with.
Runestone used - Alabaster: Mutate into yellow frogs that deal 202% weapon damage as poison and confuse affected enemies for 2 seconds

Skill 2 - Grasp of the Dead: Hands reach out from the ground slowing enemy movement by 50% and dealing 50% weapon damage per second as Physical for 8 seconds.
Runestone used - Alabaster: Killed targets have a 50% chance to produce a health globe.

Skill 3 - Summon zombie dogs: Summon 3 zombie dogs from the depths to fight by your side.
Runestone used - Golden: Upon death your zombie dogs have a 55% chance of leaving behind a health globe.

Skill 4 - Wall of Zombies: A line of zombies emerge from the ground, attacking nearby enemies for 40% weapon damage per second as Physical for 5 seconds.
Runestone used - Golden: Zombies will slow the movement of enemies by 60% for 6 seconds.

Skill 5 - Haunt: Haunt an enemy with a spirit dealing 500% weapon damage as Arcane over 15 seconds. If the target dies, the spirit will automatically haunt another nearby enemy.
You may have up to 3 Haunt effects active at once.
Runestone used - Golden: The spirit returns 70% of damaged done as mana for you.

Skill 6 - Firebomb: Lob an explosive skull that deals 130% weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 8 yards.
Runestone used - Crimson: In addition to the base explosion, create a larger blast that deals an additional 65% of weapon damage as fire to all enemies whitin 28 yards.

Passive Skills:

Skill 1 - Vermin: Your Plague of Toads, Corpse Spiders and Firebats abilities do 20% more damage.

Skill 2 - Gruesome Feast: Gain 10% Attack for 10 seconds whenever you are healed by a health globe. This effect can stack up to 5 times.

Skill 3 - Zombie Handler: You can have 4 Zombie Dogs out at once. The health of your Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan is increased by 60%.

You can create your own builds here:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian - EU members
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian - NA members

Feel free to comment or share your own

re: Create your Diablo 3 build.

As fun as diablo 3 might be, I fear that ToR will take up too much time for me to play a game like diablo 3 :/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: