Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sticx45

re: Should shadow tanks make an effort to attend knight meeting?

As the title says, should shadow tanks be making an effort to attend the knight meetings? I know we are all consular's, but you have to admit that a guardian and a shadow tank have more in common than a shadow and a sage do. Not saying we should not attend Consular meetings, just wondering if we should attempt to do both.

Or perhaps have dps, tank, healer meetings? I dunno maybe i'm just really tired and rambling.
Cloud Kanno

Normally, any member can attend any class meeting. It doesn’t matter what your main class is. However, while on the topic of classes and builds Consular meeting discussions are consular related, and Knight meeting discussions are knight related.

For now, as long as the Class Captains give the ok you can join their meetings regardless of your main class, but after swtor releases members can participate in any meeting.

I would think we should have a general PVP meeting, instead of class meetings one day, where we all talk about general subjects, split off into tanks/ heals/ and dps, so that each can focus on basically what their own is.

For administration uses I agree that the class lead positions work out fine. It just seems that depending on the build you are using, your "needs" are greatly different than someone using a different build or AC.

If i was to sit in on a sage discussion about healing i would be clueless. And only be able to nod my head and grin stupidly, having never played a healer role in the game. I would think a sage sitting in on a tank discussion would be equally bored and lost. Only reason why i thought a shadow tank might benefit from sitting in on a guardian discussion. But I guess the same thing applies to knights, not every knight is a tank either.

So i guess the title of the post is a bit off, and misleading.
Rebmac!

I'd like to see a push to either just before, or just after launch, a DPS, heal, tank meeting, (not all at the same time) so people can go , and discuss their experiences, in all games.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum