Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sticx45

re: Hello and well met!

I know I meet a few of you tonight on vent. But for those that didn't have the pleasure (or displeasure perhaps) of my company. My moniker is Sticx. I've been an mmo gamer for 11 years and counting. Most of which has been tanking for raid guilds. Although I did spend 3 of those years also playing DAOC with a fairly good times loving bunch.

I play the battlefield series pretty regularly also. Waiting for this coming Tues for bf3, already downloaded and ready to go. So if any of you blokes want to team up and play a little squad combat fun. Just let me know anytime you see me online.

I plan to play a shadow specialized into kinetic arts (tank). I've gotten my hands on the game at several different conventions and both beta weekends now. So I've gotten to get my claws into it fairly well. I honestly started off planning to play a Guardian. But after getting the sith Juggernaut (guardian mirror) to 20th level. I really just didn't like the way the class played. It wasn't bad, just wasn't my cup of tea. So i picked up the inquisitor and loved it!

I'm sure you will see me in the shadows of the battlefield soon. But until then, don't be a stranger.
SonicBoomS

Welcome to Pax, man!!! It was great playing OMGPop with you tonight haha. Ahh so you plan to be a tank eh? Interesting, can't wait till we all get in game!!! big grin

Yea I had a good time tonight. Thanks for introducing me to OMGPop Tcyiora
Odjii

Sticx45 wrote:

Hello Stickx45, nice to meet a fellow consular. You're so lucky to have experienced the game I have yet to play Good luck on your trials
Andokun

i played shadow tank last beta phase and its really fun

i shall see you in vent sir!

re: Re: Hello and well met!

Sticx45 wrote:
I've gotten my hands on the game at several different conventions and both beta weekends now.

Ix-nay on the eta-bay... >_>

Glad to see another Shadow Tank in the mix! Are you more of a PvP or PvE focused player? I am personally excited to see how well our taunt abilities work in Warzones. Welcome!

EDIT: Your sig is SWEET! ^^

Photobucket
Kirrex

Nice to meet you Sticx! Glad to see we are getting more shadow tanks. From your application, I've seen that we have very similar gaming history. I used to play EQ, EQ2, and DAoC among many other mmo's. Hope to see you around and good luck with your trial big grin

Nice to meet you sticx and feel free not to use this electro staff I didn't just give you to not prod Gaiutus into a less forgetful state.

ps- DAoC sounds kinda familiar but I can't place my tounge on it can you give me the name please.
Sticx45

Azno Chozulo wrote:
Nice to meet you sticx and feel free not to use this electro staff I didn't just give you to not prod Gaiutus into a less forgetful state.

ps- DAoC sounds kinda familiar but I can't place my tounge on it can you give me the name please.

Dark age of camelot
Tcyiora

Sticx45 wrote:

Haha you're welcome!
It was great having you with us! :D

Legendkiller456

Pleased to meet you Sticx45. I look forward to talking to you in Ventrilo, but unfortunately I do not have a mic atm.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome! The subject line reminded me of Lord of the Rings Online Happy You ever play that?

We'll be sure to play BF3 together :D

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Welcome! The subject line reminded me of Lord of the Rings Online Happy You ever play that?

We'll be sure to play BF3 together :D

Sure did, played on Landroval for a while.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum