View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
PopyArt

re: Runescape?

I used to play awhile ago. I still hop online once in a rare while but don't really play anymore. My username is Popy_Arthas and my home world was also 27 (chances are we saw eachother if we played in the same time frame)

I am the proud owner of a santa hat wich i bought for like 5 mill back in the day (I am told it goes for like 180mill these days) wink

As for kiddie pool , I have to say that RS has one of the most hardcore pvp sistems ive seen in a Mmo.. you died? say goodbye to all your gear

re: Runescape

Hehehe true that lost 15mill cause i wasnt looking i went to eat but had auto retilate off D: hurts to get killed by a level 15 zombie.
Davi Jones

Im game big grin
xdavijonesx

Was playing quite a few years ago, think i had like 6 99s and everything over level 70. Dont know if i want to start again :P

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Cmelt

I love how everyone has a story from playing this game at some point. Truly a testament to the power of an mmo community! If you guys want to start back that's certainly your prerogative. I decided to take a look again after all these years and discovered the game I thought I knew like the back of my hand still held quite a few secrets and adventures. I am going to try to finish the game I started all those many years ago as it has always bugged me that I could never make it to the max level or really fully complete any aspect of the game. If a lot of you plan on joining back we should make a runescape version of pax, as the new in-game clan system seems to be pretty spectacular. Once again my username is Cmelt and I am a member (lvl 80). Feel free to add me in-game and i'm excited to see that this thread didn't fall unnoticed.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Atka Talin

Alien 1777

I play on and off. I still enjoy it, though.

I think I'm like...87? Something like that.

Every artist was first an amateur.
nolongeramember

Hey guys. I just made a character (Matternous) to play with you guys. Although I'm getting a very terrible fps... anyone know why? When it's on high i get about 5 fps. You'd think if you can run Crysis 2 with 40+ fps then you could run Runescape...

Cmelt

Matternous wrote:
Hey guys. I just made a character (Matternous) to play with you guys. Although I'm getting a very terrible fps... anyone know why? When it's on high i get about 5 fps. You'd think if you can run Crysis 2 with 40+ fps then you could run Runescape...

You need to have very strong internet connectivity since it's a browser game. When i'm in bad wifi runescape is very very laggy, but runs fine if im close to a router or plugged in.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
nolongeramember

CmeltTheBoss wrote:
Matternous wrote:

You need to have very strong internet connectivity since it's a browser game. When i'm in bad wifi runescape is very very laggy, but runs fine if im close to a router or plugged in.

I have about 20 mb/s download speed... I don't think that's bad :P I looked it up and it's a common problem. I didn't have this problem 4 years ago when I was using an integrated graphics card...

Cmelt

I haven't had that problem but that sucks i'm sorry

willish

re: Runescape

Matternous wrote:
CmeltTheBoss wrote:
Matternous wrote:

I have about 20 mb/s download speed... I don't think that's bad :P I looked it up and it's a common problem. I didn't have this problem 4 years ago when I was using an integrated graphics card...
Im pretty sure that means you have to much stuff on your hard drive. thats why i cant play minecraft.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Gaming and Tech All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: