Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesSaul

re: Intro to the Knights

Hey Everyone, I'm James and i will be a Jedi knight along with yall and hope to get to know you all very well. I plan to be a Jedi Sentinel because i love the quick movement and I am not so fond of slowly tanking. I'm a sophomore in high school and i play varsity lacrosse and varsity football. I'm the captain of the lacrosse team and the position i play is defense. Cant wait to cut down some Sith With y'all. FOR THE PAX REPUBLICA!

Do y'all play any sports?
Garlen Durakkis

Hey James! Nice to meet you and I can't wait to cut down some Sith with you too! And I do play a sport. Soccer! Right Middle is my position and I am captain of my team! Happy
JamesSaul

That's awesome man. Its a good bit pressure sometime but i love it, and soccer great sport can't really play back yard lax haha!
Its hard to organize but all you need for soccer is a ball and make shift goals.
Clusterfact

Hey, James! Welcome to Pax! I've played lacrosse the last two years of college and I really wish I had picked it up sooner. I also play defense, which works out for everyone because I have the stature for it lol. That's pretty legit that you are the captain as a sophomore in high school. How long have you been playing for?
Cmelt

Clusterfact wrote:
Hey, James! Welcome to Pax! I've played lacrosse the last two years of college and I really wish I had picked it up sooner. I also play defense, which works out for everyone because I have the stature for it lol. That's pretty legit that you are the captain as a sophomore in high school. How long have you been playing for?

Welcome James! As you porbably know im a smuggler and not a jedi haha.

I hope im not breaking some rule by posting in a jedi knight thread, but when lacrosse is mentioned I come running! What college do you play at Cluster?

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
JamesSaul

Quote:

ive been playing since 5th grade so five years
Clusterfact

CmeltTheBoss wrote:
Clusterfact wrote:

Welcome James! As you porbably know im a smuggler and not a jedi haha.

I hope im not breaking some rule by posting in a jedi knight thread, but when lacrosse is mentioned I come running! What college do you play at Cluster?

Not breaking any rules by my standard. wink I play at Alma College in Michigan. We've had a club team for the last 10 years or so, and next year (of course the year after I graduate!) they are bringing it to the school as a varsity sport. I really wish I could play next year, but it also feels good being a part of the team that inspired the establishent of the varsity team. Like I said, I wish I had picked it up years earlier because it is such a great sport.
Lon Shevu

Welcome James! I'm Alan and I'll be one of your Jedi brethren fighting aside you against the Sith (hopefully - as I"m also going through the trails wink)

As for sports, I used to play Tennis and swim competitively in high school but outside of that not much. But I did participate in a whole bunch of intramural sports in College (basketball, football, volleyball).

nuthin wrong with that bro sports are about competing and having a great time!
Clusterfact

Lon Shevu wrote:

As for sports, I used to play Tennis and swim competitively in high school but outside of that not much. But I did participate in a whole bunch of intramural sports in College (basketball, football, volleyball).

IM volleyball was always my fav. tongue out For this one match, our team wore only speedos lol.
JamesSaul

thats epic! that would be distracting hahahaha
Lon Shevu

Clusterfact wrote:
IM volleyball was always my fav. tongue out For this one match, our team wore only speedos lol.

Haha classic. I'm afraid we never did something so... ballsy. But yeah I think I probably had the most fun playing IM volleyball out of all the IM sports.

Welcome to the guild!

JamesSaul

Thanks Kbrury
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to the family James! And Cmelt it's definitely ok to post in other classes' threads.

I played football in high school, I was pretty good, I also play floor hockey, and lots of flag football in college.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum