Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lon Shevu

re: Jedi Knight Introduction

Hey all. Just submitted my application to join this guild. If anyone's interested in peeking at it - I'll post a link to it.

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24620418&gid=118791#24620418

To be honest I'm shocked and estatic that Jedi Knight is one of the open classes so this choice was easy for me. I'm leaning towards Jedi Sentinel as I've primarily played tanks in other MMO's so it should be a fun change of pace. Anyways - I look forward to getting to know you all better and thanks for the opportunity.

Awarded:

Welcome Lon!

Welcome to Pax, I`m really glad that your application was accepted. I am sure that you will be a great addition to our guild Happy

Now, enjoy your stay here with us and have fun Happy

Clusterfact

Welcome, Brother Knight Shevu! big grin Uh.. well we don't really talk like that, but sometimes...

Anyways, welcome and make yourself at home! big grin
Amorl

Welcome, to Pax =D
Lon Shevu

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Clusterfact wrote:
Welcome, Brother Knight Shevu! big grin Uh.. well we don't really talk like that, but sometimes...

Anyways, welcome and make yourself at home! big grin

Oh, brother Alkhet! What foolish words hast thou spoken? We were not supposed to divulge our common lexicon until his trials hath been completed! Hast thou misplaced thine sensibilities?

No, he's right, we really don't talk like that. Ever. Gai beats us if we do.

*cowers in a corner*

Seriously though, welcome to the group, fellow Jedi : ) It's great to have another friendly face around.

If you need a hand with anything feel free to shout, pm, post, or whatever, there's lots of kind folks about.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum