Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lord Marvel

re: Jedi Knight PBP Sign-up and Discussion

Maybe a hunt for terentatek? Or maybe getting rid of facility that was created to clone/copy/spawn whatever more of those killer beasts?Happy
Areku99

Hunting down an infamous Sith/Dark Jedi? A crash landing, or a rescue operation? Or, if we really want a big one, maybe a battle with a Sith and his many followers, including us having to dive from the upper atmosphere onto the surface?

Lord Marvel wrote:
Maybe a hunt for terentatek? Or maybe getting rid of facility that was created to clone/copy/spawn whatever more of those killer beasts?Happy

I like this one!
Clusterfact

What if we combined Areku and Marvel's idea? Some Sith guy is backing some kind of training program of sorts?
Areku99

Clusterfact wrote:
What if we combined Areku and Marvel's idea? Some Sith guy is backing some kind of training program of sorts?

+1 internetz

But I was thinking that it would work, I have the profile of the guy and all--but be warned, it'll be a long one. But I like that idea.

Here's the profile:

Darth Intrus 'the Puppetmaster'- Infamous Sith Lord who is well known for his 'acolytes', who wear masks that slowly and gradually brainwash them into loyal slaves of Intrus. My character and his future GF escaped after a Jedi raid on the facility, Intrus survived, later kills said GF, which explains why I'd be involved.

Of course, the terentaek could be what draws us to him...yes, I think it could work. Everyone else's call, though. :P

So it would be a team of Jedi hunting down and beating on a group of Sith? Perhaps the Sith have kind of domesticated a few Terentatkekatekakekat (when I say kind of, think the Salky Hounds from TOR's holonet) and they plan on hunting down some Jedi.

If we implimented a raid from the Jedi into the story, it would be easy to say that the Sith were seeking revenge or something.
Areku99

Clusterfact wrote:
So it would be a team of Jedi hunting down and beating on a group of Sith? Perhaps the Sith have kind of domesticated a few Terentatkekatekakekat (when I say kind of, think the Salky Hounds from TOR's holonet) and they plan on hunting down some Jedi.

If we implimented a raid from the Jedi into the story, it would be easy to say that the Sith were seeking revenge or something.

Well, in a way, here's my idea:

13-15 years pre-event: Jedi raid Intrus' program. My character and his friend/future GF, Kara escape the Sith training and become Padawans, later to travel together due to a Force Bond that developed over our childhood.

3 months pre-event: Terentaek attacks spike, Jedi sent to fight back. That's us.

Event:

-We fight, nearly dying, and trace the creatures to Intrus. Now, as to the Order's intentions, I can tell you this: my character's GF died at Intrus' hands, so he'll be focused on killing Intrus in a way that would make every serial killer in history shudder. Possible plot point in the RP there if the Jedi Order and Republic want to capture him or something as such.

-The Republic sends in 10,000 soldiers and 100 other Jedi in to attack Intrus and his 2,000 acolytes. Unfortunately, the attack fails when the Sith bring Intrus help in the form of 50,000 soldiers. The Republic needs us to help defend against the counter-attack while a group of Republic forces come in to assist in the fight. We succeed, and manage to fight off Intrus. Eventually, he dies, and we have to evacuate the planet before the Sith bring in a million soldiers.

Oh yeah, and to get to the planet, we need to jump down in the upper atmosphere onto the surface using the Force (and some special armor) to survive. Why? Because it makes things more interesting. big grin

Areku99 wrote:
Oh yeah, and to get to the planet, we need to jump down in the upper atmosphere onto the surface using the Force (and some special armor) to survive. Why? Because it makes things more interesting. big grin

Actually, I just checked with the temple's quatermaster and apparently someone ordered a bunch of Basilisk droids straight from the Mandalorian Wars.
Areku99

Clusterfact wrote:
Areku99 wrote:

Actually, I just checked with the temple's quatermaster and apparently someone ordered a bunch of Basilisk droids straight from the Mandalorian Wars.

They're probably old and rusty...my droids say the chances of them surviving impact---and us doing so as well---is 3,720 to 1...but I told them we didn't want them to tell us the odds. We have enough? I learned a Force diving technique we could use in case of a shotage or malfunction---but considering altitude, the chances of survival are 10,000 to 1 per person if tempuratures are favorable.

Areku99 wrote:
They're probably old and rusty...my droids say the chances of them surviving impact---and us doing so as well---is 3,720 to 1...but I told them we didn't want them to tell us the odds. We have enough? I learned a Force diving technique we could use in case of a shotage or malfunction---but considering altitude, the chances of survival are 10,000 to 1 per person if tempuratures are favorable.

I make my own odds.... and temperatures.
Areku99

Clusterfact wrote:
Areku99 wrote:

I make my own odds.... and temperatures.

I hope the AA grids are down...

These ideas are so... AWESOME!!!!!
Areku99

Jareth Sudeken wrote:
These ideas are so... AWESOME!!!!!

Well, what won't be awesome is if we die from those enemy starfighters while we're jumping from low orbit...

Seeing as the ideas are all works in progress...

sign me up sounds fun, how about this for the reason we are all together..

"yes master but why i don't under stand why" jaxs tells this hooded master then clicks off and the shaky hollow gram disappears from his palm, "i hate it when he sends us baby sitting T1 M3!" the small droid whistles impatiently at his master...

3 days later on a abandoned space station a group of jedi knights sit around a large officers table,
"so whens she getting here?" the youngest jedi asks as the doors slide open a young attractive woman with a even younger girl at her side.
" evening all hope you don't mind my sister coming along with us?" "no ma' lady that will be just fine" says the oldest jedi with just a hint of sarcasm as he knows his job just got a whole lot harder because two princesses are twice the pain in the...

...............**BANG!** "what was that?!"....lights flicker then die.........

edit..(if we go with the jump idea how about we use force push on the starfighters to make them crash into each other? or land on them and use our lightsabers to kill the pilots and make them a shield for the AA guns then jump from them into enemy strong hold?)
JaxLancs

McBump? (hmm McDonalds......)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum