Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Friscoo

re: Who's Writing What?

Yeah when it comes to my character ill write since it would only make the most sense :D. We would switch point of views if you want though

Well I think if we switched Point of Views it would kind of go against the concept of the Insiders Accounts. I think Astral should handle the bulk of the writing since he has pretty much built up the situation and the characters. Friscoo can chip in with writing when it comes to his character's dialog and actions. And if it makes it any easier the insider is not necessarily the leader of the group they are with.

Friscoo

Yeah I guess that can help actually. I see how it could work

Okay, I see what you guys are saying. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Kbrury, maybe the insider isn't the leader. Perhaps I should write it from my character's point of view, and since i'll be side by side with Friscoo, mainly following his character, since he's leading our group.

Alternately, I could write it all from Friscoo's point of view, but there'd be a ton of back and forth involved to make sure I'm not putting words in his mouth that he'd never use.

Either way, what I'll do is start writing, and PM what I'm working on over to Friscoo so he can review the stuff his character says and give me suggestions.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: