Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
AstralProjection

re: Which Perspective? [Outsider and Multiple Insiders]

Despite the disparity in the votes here, I think from our discussions over the last couple days we moved toward an answer together...

Unless someone has serious objections, are we in agreement that:

A) The story will be told be a NPC, our "Republic Liason" title tbd
B) The story will include first person accounts of what is being witnessed as if the reader is actually present, once we cut from storyteller to story

?

I'd like to add something like [ANSWERED] to the title of the original post as we resolve some of these threads, and put the answer in bold somewhere in the original post, just so we can more easily track what we've finally agreed upon. Make sense?

Awarded:

We should definitely change the topic titles to a bold [ANSWER] of whatever the answer is. I think what you put for our perspective sounds good Astral

Done

Now how many Insider accounts should we have? I was thinking 1 per class.

Friscoo

I actually have an idea.

Ok so the way they told old folk tales in Jamaica was similar to this. there would be one steady narrative. Something like the hard facts of what actually happened and when it happened.. and then there would be kind of like sub stories to those events that tell what was going on in a more.. smaller scale. Not sure if that makes sense.

What im trying to say is that if we kind of meshed them together and had a narrator to give an over view of what was happening and maybe how it ended that could lay out the path for the first person views of the story.

anybody get it?

Yep that's pretty much what we we're aiming for. Happy

Clusterfact

One per class sounds like a good place to start. If we can come up with more than one *interesting* story for any class then I say we should go ahead and develope something.

I vote that we find a way to include more than one guild member within each account. Not that I didn't think we would -- I just thought I throw that in there. Happy
Kbrury

Yeah I don't want to try and exclude anyone but it will be tough to include a lot of people. I'd say you have your 4 insiders then with them you have maybe 1-2 people with them from the guild who are in the story quite a bit conversing.

We can have other guildies as well but they won't be getting many lines. :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: