Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Applications and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega Reaven

re: A Little About Ourselves

Hello my light saber wielding puppets. If you haven't met me yet i'm Omega Reaven your Jedi Knight Captain! This means you send your unwanted money and Christmas gifts my way. Just like the other Class Leaders i feel it necessary for us to know one another on a more personal and friendly level.

My name is Rex William Rose more commonly called Will, but i have many used nicknames such as Will U Am, Tourette's, and Billy Boy.I'm 18 and will turn 19 April 30th. I am currently working towards a Registered Nursing degree after i just received my CNA Certification. I am formerly from Kentucky but now live in Indiana so if your ever in the area hit me up.

When it comes to gaming im pretty easy to please cause all i need is a kick ass story, and that's why i love Bioware. Since the days of Baldurs Gate ive been blown away by how memorizing there stories are. I also love games with great animation. I love to see people doing unrealistic things in unbelievable situations. Such as Master Chief being able to pick up a tank, but having a flag slow him down.

Im a huge sports player...well use to be. When i was younger i devoted my life to basketball and baseball. Then when i moved to Indiana i started Taekwondo. This was by far my most liked sport until the moment my knee got injured...that kinda ruined it for me. I love to read and write though Ive done less since i graduated high school. My favorite series are Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Codex Alera, The Last Apprentice, and Harry potter. There's a lot more but those are the basic ones. I'm also a huge anime fan. I love Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Psyren, Rosario+Vampire, MiXiM, Veritas, One Piece, Mahou Negi Sensei, etc. My favorite though is Ah! My Goddess!...but you get the point.

My dream for life is quite simple. A wife and kids and im pretty dang set lol. That's all i think yall want to know about me...or as much as you can stand to read. But feel free to post info on yourself shorter or longer then mine either way. I want us all to feel friendly with one another. Lets not be a guild of people playing a game, lets be a guild of friends kicking ass at games.

Also i want you all to be active with your voices. Tell me what you want, what you need, and what you expect. Your who i'm trying to make happy. Shout out your ideas in any manner and i will listen. Whether its ideas about game nights to the idea that we should all wear Jedi bathrobes while we play TOR. Either way i wanna hear them. Give me criticism good and bad lets improve this class, this guild, and ourselves to the point that we not only annihilate all expectations of us in-game, but in real life as well!

LETS PWN ALL LIFE FORMS!!!!!!!!....to much?

P.S. I have horrible grammar if you couldn't tell.

Bongi

My name is Philip Bongiovanni but you can just call me Bongi. I am 20 years old and am from Chicago, Illinois. I currently attend Southern Illinois University where I am pursuing a degree in Information Technology.

I am a huge sports fan played baseball all my life until now also played basketball up until my junior year of highschool. My favorite Teams are the Chicago Bears, Cubs, Blackhawks, and Bulls. The college teams I follow are Texas and University of Miami.

My favorite video game of all time is Final Fantasy 10. My favorite Genre of games are Sport games, all the Final Fantasies and anything Bioware makes. I got started into the MMO World when I was in 7th grade where I started playing Final Fantasy 11 where I played it heavily for about 3 an a half years maybe longer. I have played many other mmos but could never find one to replace FFXI. I played games like Age of Conan, RF Online, WoW, Warhammer, Guild Wars, All-Points Bulletin, and others. I hope TOR will finally take FFXI crown from me.

I consider myself a pretty chill person, I don't really complain unless there is a valid reason too. I love to go out and party on the weekends, but when I am not doing that or studying I like to play video games obviously. My celebrity crush is Victoria Secret Angel Adriana Lima she is a Brazilian Goddess too me. My favorite TV shows are Entourage and Family Guy. I love watching movies, I put on a different movie every night before I go to bed.

I am looking forward to playing TOR with everybody can't wait to create my Miraluka Jedi Knight and kill some sith while we are at it.

Awarded:

Hello! Thanks for the informational post Will and Philip! I guess I'll go next...

My name is Shawn Morin and I'm 23. I am in the United States Air Force. My job is up in the air right now, but right now I just work in a typical office setting, answering phones when people call with their computer problems. I live in Prattville, Alabama but I call New Hampshire home, where my Dad and sister and girlfriend live. My dad was in the Air Force so I'm from all over. I've lived in (in order) New York, Alaska, California, New Jersey, Maine, New Jersey again, Idaho, and then New Hampshire, then I lived in Boston, Massachusetts. Now live in the south for the first time. New Hampshire is my favorite place I've lived.

I'm really really pumped for TOR. I'm pretty much waiting gaming wise for that game to come out. Until then I'm playing Call of Duty Black Ops and games from Blockbuster Online rentals... I played Mass Effect and now I have Gears of War.

I love football and hockey! In fact I need to get going to floor hockey in a few minutes, but I hope you learned something interesting about me!

hewwo peoples ! My name is Aldi Gjoka, and you can call me w.e the heck you want ! as long as i know you're referring to me o.0, im 15 going on 16 in March and im a sophmore in highschool.

My favorite sports in order are Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Football. My Favorite teams are barcelona/france, Boston Celtics, New York Yankees, and the NE Patriots respectively.

My favorite video game of all time that i could play over and over and over HAS to be god of war 3, for some reason i cannot get tired of that game ! and then comes Halo Reach and the gears of war series. I don't have much experience with p2p mmo's but i do play tons of rpgs like the final fantasy series, the kingdom hearts series, i did play a lot of star ocean for the ps2 but never finished, the legend of zelda twilight princess, and manyy more.

i consider myself a fun person, and a little on the hyper side on occasion. my celebrity crush has got to be jessica alba! <3 shes gorgeous. My favorite shows are Lost, The Office, Arrested Development, Family Guy, Eastbound and Down, and few more ehh.

My favorite star wars movie has go to be The Empire Strikes Back, mainly because Luke hasnt fully developed into his ridiculously mature state, and hes not as powerful as he comes off to be in the next movie. That appeals to me =) and i think that movie has the most twists, and the most funny lines coming out of Han's mouth xD

My goal in life is to overthrow gaiutus, and make all of you play board games with me through skype >:D haha jaykay, but even though im young i would like to study business in college =)

anywho, if you've read this far than i love you and you care <3 hope you're in the least bit interested in what i have to say =)

Well, I am 14, live in the Deep South (boredom fail?), and spend all my time on the computer.

I am a freshman in High School, and hope to get a law degree someday. However, I also hope to write a best-seller, and form a band that goes Diamond someday. I am a history buff, and enjoy languages and fencing. And eating.

I also have chronic GAD, so whereas you laugh at the tongue-in-cheek 'FBI agent' joke you'll inevitably get online, I will flip the hell out. But no biggie, you learn to live with it. Maybe if I didn't watch the news 24/7...anyway.

My hobbies are browsing the forums/vent, wargaming and worldbuilding, cheering for the Saints/LSU (damn you Saban!) and gaming in general, as well as deep thought.

I am easy to piss off but easy to forgive you for pissing me off, and, as earlier mentioned, a bit nervous, but I have never let that stop me for getting what I need to get done finished, and everything is serious business when I put my mind to it. Get me out of the joking around mood and I am determined to succeed.

Alignment is Lawful Neutral. ;)

I consider myself fun, if not anxious, easily pissed but easy to forgive, etc.

My name is Jaret Scharnhorst, and as you can see I based my character's name with my initials. I'm thirteen, live in Lebanon, Missouri and love almost all kinds of video games, by the time I was only two I was putting in, taking out videos, putting in my own games, turning the channels, playing on the computer with not much help and was already an expert at video games Happy I also LOVE the sport of soccer. I'm the captain of my middle school soccer team and have a serious passion for the sport. I hope to be when I'm older a pro in the sport, at least I'm hoping. Everyone tells me I have the skills and the determination to do it! I have always been more of a console gamer but recently got my own computer. The only chance I had at playing big time MMOs and other widerscale computer was at my friend's house. I've had a small laptop but all I could do on that was play on browser MMOs and cheap games mad
I just wish TOR could get here sooner and I can't wait to play with you guys on it in the near future!
AstralProjection

Hey Guys...for a more boring and long-winded version, you can always check this thread:

http://www.pax-republica.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5521236&gid=118791

At any rate, my full name is Antonio Caesar Volpe, though I usually go by Anthony, or Tony. Especially these days, it's Tony.

I'll be 28 years old next month, I'm a network administrator for a large dual-specialty medical practice. Some days, it's very easy, some days, it's very demanding. This week has been in the latter category, the construction crew here caused a power surge that fried one of my switches Wednesday morning, and took 48 devices off of our network >=/

Like some of you, I'm a huge sports fan. Like some of you, I've also lived all over the place...pretty much every state on the east coast, plus a few west of here, such as Ohio, Texas, California, New Mexico, and Colorado. I'm from Philly originally, and live outside Philly once again, so I'm mostly a fan of Philly sports teams.

I'm between 6'7" and 6'8" inches tall and a little over 300 lbs, so as you can probably tell, I like basketball and football the most, since they're what I'm good at. I'm also quite good at soccer, and a huge AC Milan fan, though I'll always be an Eagles fan first and foremost (Sorry in advance to any Giants and Cowboys fans), and since I went to high school in Connecticut, I'm also a Patriots fan.

On top of that, main hobbies are martial arts, writing, drawing, playing bass, drums, taking care of animals, hiking, camping, fishing, etc.

I love the outdoors and the indoors pretty much equally. I love just about everything really ; ) The challenge in my life has been finding things I DON'T like. Oh, I don't like jerks : / That's about it.

As far as games, huge RPG fan, and have been playing MMO's since the start of the Genre, and before when everything was text based or table-top. Also love sports games, fighting games, shooters, and action games.

For TV, I'm into the same stuff most of you are, it sounds like. I love all sorts of Anime, if you like it, I've probably seen it. For American TV, definitely The Office, 30 Rock, Eastbound & Down, Party Down, Futurama, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, South Park, First couple seasons of Lost, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and tons of other random craziness. About the only thing I dislike is the news, because it tends to be more of a half truth or carefully planned entertainment than any real portrayal of what the world is like.

I'm also a massive Star Wars geek, of course ; ) If I have to declare an alignment like Areku, I'd probably be Chaotic Good, lol.

I look forward to playing with all of you. Cheers!

Hey, everyone! I'm Jared.

Currently I am finishing up my second-to-last semester of college (or university for you funny-talking folk :P) where I will be graduating with a degree in Biology. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with the degree as I discovered all too late that I should have studied a Philosophy/Art combo ... maybe next cycle.

I enjoy doing all sorts of things. I played baseball, tennis and I bowled throughout highschool and since coming to college I have picked up Lacrosse, which will forever be my favorite sport from here out. I recently picked up the ukulele and while I do know a few songs, I get more enjoyment just "jamming" on the ukulele than actually performing set pieces.

I love video games and I love Star Wars, so this is definitely the place to be. I'll be honest with everyone: when I first heard that bioware was making the next KOTOR as an MMO, I was seriously disappointed. Since then I have become a member of the TOR online community where I found Pax and since then my excitement for this game has only grown exponentially.

I guess I would be Lawful/Neutral? lol

I'm really bad at rattling things from the top of my head (if you do not know now, I tend to be "mildly" scatter-brained), so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Happy
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

It's really awesome getting to know everyone better!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum