Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
CMDR Blue R

re: Predoria group II CMDR BlueR, Omegareaven, Azno

Duros looked out of grass and looked on camp. He check his glasses and started to stutter again:
-Wha-Wha-What the-he-the - he stopped and try to get himself and started again: -I..I.. Mean.... What-t-t was tha-that?
Trooper closed to Duros and said:
-First time you see Jedi in fight, son? - and he looked at camp - I saw many Jedi in battle, but I never seen something like this before...
Duros looked carefully at trooper. His confidence was weird for Renek. CPU shouted:
-WHAT? - and again started to stutter: You-you said- did-dit.. like it was some... something
-Normal? - interrupted Trooper - No. But I know that panic is last thing we need. - said pointing at Duros face

=============
Beware! Crazy user inside!
Other nickname: Finek
Omega Reaven

Omega stood panting and look to Duros and agreed "Hes right panic will ruin us faster then a Sith armada. Help me pull Azno near this tree well let him rest awhile i dont want to overexert his body, if we wait a little he should be ok." he trooper and Omega slowly picked Azno up and leaned him against a tree. Omega then kneeled near Azno to check his vitals and make sure everything was in order.

"Get me a med pack." Omega calmly asked the Trooper. Omega then tried to help Azno as best he could as he explained his idea. "Pilot do you think we should go after those escape pods or wait here for rescue. You've been here longer this us you know the land layout much better. I think we should seek the pods myself, but i want everyone's ideas....and for that we need a clear head. Right Duro's?"

CMDR Blue R

-Right - said unhappy Renek, kicked near small stone and cursed in Duros - Cholera ! (Duros: Damm!) .
Stone flew into near bush and hitted another stone. Pilot looked at Azno, scratched his head and said:
-Well... I get there looking for escape pod... I don't know.... But if there are Sith too, better find more allies. If we find more Republic troo...
Duros interrupted:
-Or more Sith.
Twi'lek continued:
-Republic Trooper... We won't make easy target for Sith.. No offence Jedi. I saw your prisoners, but you can't fight whole day,can you?

=============
Omega Reaven

"Agreed well wait for Azno to wake up before we leave, shouldn't be much longer. I think we should skim near the pods but not near enough that well be in trouble if they are Sith. Because if you found us and those sith wandered upon this area, its just as dangerous to stay." Omega said trying to state his final points on the subject. "Plus if we skim the area we might find allies."

CMDR Blue R

Duros walked around camp.
-Right - he said to himself - I'm useless member of team. - Duros looked at Escape Pod - Waaaitttt....

Trooper was checking his equipment, when he saw Duros entering crashed escape pod with some tools. Trooper looked over camp and go to escape pod.
-What are you doing? - he asked Renek - I think we're going after other escape pods...
Duros opened hatch for technican and answered:
-Looking for parts to repair my datapad...
Trooper signed, turned away and stopped:
-One moment... - he turned back to Escape Pod - Datapad?
Yes - answered Duros and try to fit new display for his datapad. He threw aside one display and looked for another.
-But... Why you need datapad? - asked trooper.
-It might be useful... Gotcha! - shouted Duros, when new part fit perfect. He turned on datapad and wait for effect. New display was working perfect - Did you see that?
-Yes - answered trooper - But I really don't know, how this'll help us. - Trooper looked at camp - And hurry up. We can't stay here two weeks. - said trooper and returned to camp.
Duros looked for several second on datapad and turn it off.
-It'll be helpful. I'm sure - said Renek and left escape pod.

=============
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: