Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dread_walk

re: Dread_walk/Zelaias: The Righeous Smuggle

My name is Zelaias. around 10 years go my habbits of selling my families possesions for credits have gotten me left in the cargo hold of a ship heading to Coruscant. I grew up in Alderaan, living life on the dangerous side. I haven't seen my parents in 10 years, hopefully they're still there dreading my absence(they died coming to get me a couple months after on the way to Coruscant, their ship was attacked by Sith but my character doesn't know this.) Now I have made Coruscant my home and for the past 10 years I've been dealing with different groups of races from around the known worlds and a few from the unknown. Ever since I was dropped in this world I have gone by the name Zelaias, an old jedi master back on Alderaan of whom my father told me stories when I was young of his heroism and grandeur. My birth name is Ruden Skybreaker but with that name the Sith could track my parents to me so i decided best on changing it. In the glory days of working I was raking in credits until the Sith came and destroyed over 89% of my main source of income. So when news went around of a republic group hell bent on destroying the Sith i sought refuge with the group of extrodinary heroes to finally redeem myself and to help my fellow comrades with the job i do best. Smuggling.
Arkathos

re: Dread_walk/Zelaias: The Righeous Smuggle

It twas short but it got me interested Dreadwalk. Any chance you might add more to the story or are you just leaving it till we get further into the game information or game-day itself? Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: