Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finx!

re: The Beacon call - Added to end of Chapter 1

Sorry, I wrote this before I saw that Chapter 1 was closed. So posting it here. please whip me with a wet noodle if me posting this separately is illegal.
_________

/Flush

Finx comes out of the back room urinal booths zipping up his fly.

"Everything I have been hearing you all say from my "private booth" makes my plumbing all clogged up! Lets do this!

Artelron, I know this Gandalorian prostitute training camp on Ord Ibanna very VERY well. Many moons ago I ran a job for the head scrap scavenger, Dethro Glok, for some illegal podracing turbines. At the port's cantina , the thirsty sarlac, the cantina boss told me that Dethro's goons would kidnap his waitresses and ran the camp with all sorts of unfunllyness for slaved women. Cantina business was down and he wanted his watresses back. After some mid-night recon I was able to pick the locks off most of the cells, take the slaves through the canyons, and back to Dethro.

He let 4-5 of his gals show his gratitude that night to me (Finx scratches his groin) but he owes me a favor. I can send him a coded transmit for some intel on the warehouse and this Jedi Tibias Mooney so we get a heads up on where he will be when we all get there. He knows everything that goes on there on that planet. If a Womp Rat shit out a sand tick, he would know about it.

Kbrury

re: The Beacon call - Added to end of Chapter 1

Well you can just add this when chapter 2 starts Ill move this to the archive so you can reference it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: