Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> Celebrations, Awards and Ceremonies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkathos

re: ₪ Guild Awards Ceremony IV ₪

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

Welcome to our forth monthly Award Ceremony!

Since it is the start of March I will be announcing recipients of awards won and earned throughout last month! There are a few new changes to the awards ceremonies, one of which is the inclusion of the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Loyalty Star awards. To save space and reduce cluttering by making new threads for every award, they will be included from here on out within these ceremony posts. That said here is the agenda for this occasion!

Agenda:
Gold Star Medals!
Silver Star Medals
Bronze Star Medals
Senior Activist Promotions
Patch of Peace
Member Cross
White Cross

<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

::>It is perhaps the second most thrilling event of our ceremony's history! For the first time we have the auspicious opportunity to preset to nine members an award which has yet to be granted to anyone else! It is my honor to present on behalf of the Pax Republica leadership the following people with the Gold Star Award for loyalty!

Airen Cracken
Aldin Kiris
Azno
Dustin Critou
Ellegos
Freyinn
Gaiutus Balthar
Kail Sirius
Kryad Explo
Lord Marvel

Congratulation everyone! Six months of dedication to our cause and community is beyond doubt a true sign of loyalty and determination. We acknowledge and reward such services! We hope you continue your dedication and perhaps will find that come a full year you will be granted a special title! Cheers!
(Note: Gaiutus has been included in this awarding as a way to note his time in this guild.)

::>The Following people have done us proud by holding true to us for three months now since they first joined Pax Republica. Their unwavering commitment is admirable and for that they have been awarded the Silver Star of Loyalty!

Origine
Unbarring
Kbrury
Nevan Delor
Larkin
Jorun Daes
Secret Weapon

We applaud and acknowledge your dedication gentlemen, keep up the excellent work!

::>As it has been one month since their initiation into Pax Republica, and their passing of our trials. For such a time as they have spent, they have been friendly to the community and have visited on vent. We award them with the Bronze Star of Loyalty.

Kash Kolar
Jekk Nassani
Sytez

Congratulations to you three on surviving the first month within Pax Republica and the community!

::>The next award presented is the Senior Activist promotion. This title is given to members who have upheld a certain standard of quality throughout the guild and it is with firm belief that we present the following members with their promotions!

Unbarring Tomb
Secretweapon
Dr Diddler

We thank and acknowledge your quality and character gentlemen and are happy to see you advance in the ranks! With continuation of the way you are now, or betterment, I can see great things happening in the coming months to game release! Cheers!

Patch of Peace

::>The guild recognizes those who have put i extraordinary commitment to our guild relationships and bringing friends and allies to our cause. To this end I present the Patch of Peace - an award given for brokering alliances and friendship with other guild communities - such as Task Force 121 and the Covenant. While both guilds have been distant and their involvement has dwindled as of late, the effort on our member's parts does not go unrewarded!

Ellegos
Kbrury

I thank you personally for your involvement and commitment to making the ventrilo and guild relations between these guilds a more enjoyable and enriching experience regardless of the outcomes created by the respective guilds. Congratulations!

Member Cross

::>The following two members have been awarded the Member Cross of Pax Republica for their exemplary demonstration of consistent activity, friendliness, good dispositions and eagerness to get involved with the guild members in any and all games they play! Additionally their activity and time on ventrilo has been substantial and enjoyable, working and having fun with those who are on without any problems whatsoever! May they continue to uphold our values of Pax Republica as they have thus far!

Unbarring
Dr. Diddler

Congratulations my friends and well deserved these medal are!

::>Lastly we come to the White Cross. This is an award given to those who have shown a drive for excellence in all that they do. Involvement in guild affairs, cross-guild relation garnering, introduction and assistance given to new members, and thoughtful input on certain events followed by an all-around pleasant atmosphere about the individual. This is what defines the following individuals actions and thus reasons for recipiency of the award!

Ganrek

Congratulations sir on this award and may we see a Patch of Peace in the next ceremony for the many guild relationships you will create for us! Cheers!

That concludes the awards ceremony for the month of February 2010, and heralds the beginning of March where we will be watching and observing all members to decide who receives what! More forum activity, ventrilo and chat box activity as well as TOR activity are but some of the ways you can improve your chances for recognition and award recipiency! Best of luck to you all and congratulations to our winners!

(Thank you to the Awards Committee for their submission of these awards)
(Future awards ceremonies will now see the Consul eligible for rewards as to this point he has opted out of recipiency. Discussion with members prompted him to remove that barrier as Arbiters and Envoys are eligible for awards)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Last edited by Arkathos on April 30, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Marvel

Thanks for the gold medal, congratulation to everyone who got rewarded, you are the ones people can look up to, you make us proud Happy

(And big thanks to award committee for their constant work on rewarding outstanding people in our guild Happy keep up good work)
Unbarring Tomb

Congrats are in order for every one who has been awarded and the guild itself,we have done a great job on everything,thumbs up for every one Happy

Congratz to all that have got a medal and they who not, for making this guild so good.

Hart of Hircine

Bummer I didn't get the members cross but I got the gold yippee kai yeah!
Jekk Nassani

Congradulations to all, and thank you for the honor!

"It is a simple choice to do the right thing, yet it takes a life time to figure out why we did it." - Jekk
Ellegos

All awards have been successfully handed out, if I missed anyone by accident, please let me know through a PM.

Congratulations again.

Thanks,
Ellegos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ganrek Dawkins

Thank you all so much, I'll never forget this! I'd also like to congratulate the rest of the winners today, you all have done such a great job in the community thus far, hopefully you'll keep this up for the next year and half leading up to the release of SW:TOR, don't give up on us and remember:

Peace shall be realized once again! Happy
Aveyn Tamai

Congrats everyone!
---Aux---

Congratulations to everyone that won.

Thank you all for the awards I've been given. And congrats to everyone else for their success, you all get a double thumbs up and a pat on the back from your good ol' friend SecretWeapon
Zabac

congratz everyone

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum