View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Iceroid
Veteran

re: Post your Man/Lady Cave!

According to Google's site crawler, there is exactly one other desktop thread on this forum and it's over a year old and only had one picture in it. I remembered there being an old thread about this too but Google told me it was just a force vision of one possible future, therefore new thread. 

And yes, chair mats ftw! I always use a plastic one on carpet and a rug on hard floor. 

Also,I dunno what happened with the image size, I constrained it when I uploaded it and it seems to have been ignored. 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Blast Hardcheese wrote:

Posting this there would be a thread necro which is a forum no-no.

For the record, I have always said I never understand the psychology of why people don't like thred necro's.  So please necro threads on our forums instead of making new threads.  To me that's the point of a thread... an over-time discussion of one topic.  Blame the history teacher in me!  I did figure Iceroid couldn't find it but I just wanted to let the whole guild know that's how I feel about necros.

On topic:  I can't wait until I can afford to have a station like that.  I basically need a bigger desk and a second monitor.  Maybe this summer I'll do the work required for that.

Awarded:

NECROOOOOOOO

I LOVE NECROING

NECRO

HATERS GONNA HATE

NOW POST YALL BATTLESTATIONS!

Awarded:

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Blast Hardcheese wrote:

Posting this there would be a thread necro which is a forum no-no.

For the record, I have always said I never understand the psychology of why people don't like thred necro's.  So please necro threads on our forums instead of making new threads.  To me that's the point of a thread... an over-time discussion of one topic.  Blame the history teacher in me!  I did figure Iceroid couldn't find it but I just wanted to let the whole guild know that's how I feel about necros.

On topic:  I can't wait until I can afford to have a station like that.  I basically need a bigger desk and a second monitor.  Maybe this summer I'll do the work required for that.

http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9881550&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&gid=118791

You're Welcome :)

Here's my current setup. When I get a new system next year I will add a 2nd video card and a 3rd monitor. 

Awarded:

niiice

Awarded:

I merged the threads

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: