Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: The Nirom Legacy

I'm going to try to copy Satiata Happy

Forum Image

As you can see, you have Nwahs Nirom in the middle/right. He's allies with Derrick Darklighter. you see the "Son" lineage to N'wahs, because N'wahs is Nwahs, when fighting calls for him to fight in the back of the battlefield, directing combat, calling out tactics, and keeping the spirits and motivation up of allies (healing). They are also allies with Lt Stryker Onasi.

Connecting the Republic to the Empire is Nwahs Nirom's former master, Darius Stryker, who has taken the ultimate assignment from the Jedi Council: as a Jedi Shadow, he must often do dark things to advance peace and protect the Republic. He has tricked the Sith into thinking that he wants to become a Sith, and is going through training at the Sith Academy on Korriban. Darius will work to rise through the ranks as high as he can to gain intel for the Republic, and perhaps assassinate members of the Dark Council. It remains to be seen whether Darius will succeed in staying true to the light side, or if his new dark powers and immersion into Sith Culture will lead him to succumb to the darkness and betray the Republic.

Agent Smorin is suspicious of Darius. He is allies with Bounty Hunter Mrn'swa'niho and Darth Tormentus.

Impressive tree with great backstory.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Satiata
Member - 5 Years

copy.... sati...

thehehe. your tree definitely looks way less messy than mine does

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Satiata wrote:
copy.... sati...

thehehe. your tree definitely looks way less messy than mine does

I told you that I was gonna copy you cuz it was a great idea, silly pants! Then maybe others will copy you cuz we're the cool kids!

we totally are

Asuka'Raein - Sage
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

spoilers about the JK and JC stories

Spoiler (Click To Show):
After defeating the Emperor many months ago, Jedi Knight Nwahs Nirom was named a Jedi Master.

Recently, he was able to work alongside Lt Iresso and his newest Padawan, Nadia Grell, to hunt down the First Son of the Emperor who lived on after the Emperor's death. After redeeming him back to the light side, Nwahs Nirom, your Guild Consul, has been named a member of the Jedi Council!!

---It was pretty cool playing both story lines now as the same Jedi Happy

Jump to: