View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Filewalker

re: Links in email notifications

Edit: Click to vote It takes 10 seconds.

I was thinking the other day that it would make peoples' lives so much easier if when you got a new email notification about a topic your watching/a forum your watching has a new reply/thread that in the email that you receive from that is has a click-able link instead of just the link text itself.

Here's a screenshot if you didn't get what I just sent
Click ME!

The reason for it: Well I get at least 10 emails a day if not more per day for the topics I've posted in/forums i'm watching. Now don't get me wrong i'm not complaining I would just make life that little bit easier if they were click-able and it would open up in your browser :P

Last edited by Luke Filewalker on November 5, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Arkathos

I don't think we have any control over this lol. But if we do, then I see no reason to not go with it. :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Luke Filewalker

Actually having a look at it now I don't think you guys would have control of it as it's coming from guildlauch.com but if there is the slight change you can that would be awesome :D

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
Gryffon Etheras
travisccook
Tech Officer

Awarded:

I've prodded around for this option, don't think we can do it. BUT - I've put this in as a suggestion to our Guild Launch pals Happy.

Luke Filewalker

I did the same before you suggested it, whoops :P

All you have to do is vote on it though, not sure on what medium you did it though travis.

here is the link to vote

Atka Talin

Cool, thanks! Good ideas, and I don't know why it shouldn't be there, if it's possible. That is the point of technology, right? To make our lives run a little smoother.

Every artist was first an amateur.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: