Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sticx45

re: POST with your Operation availability

Available sunday through thursday nights from 7-10 pst. Other times I may be available, but impossible to tell at this point.

Pretty much not available at all on weekends. It's family time and what not. If I am on during a weekend it will probably be rare, and should be screenshot-ed for posterity.

Last edited by Sticx45 on November 3, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crox Rava

Too early to say for me. My kids' bedtimes are always changing at this age. I'll pretty much be a weeknight raider, though. I can tell you that Mondays are out, for sure.

Photobucket
Captain Bubbles

Times are PST. I can schedule my responsibilities around what the guild has planned, my time is pretty flexible at the moment. Obviously, I don't want to commit too many hours to raiding though.

Weekdays/weekends: 8am-noon + 5pm-9pm

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
IgotRocks

With my current work schedule I should be available monday through friday from 6PM to midnight, saturday and sunday noon to midnight.

Last edited by IgotRocks on November 3, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am available a lot since I have no job no relationship no school

problem is I cant post any set in stone times because you never know when I need to mow the lawn or eat dinner.

But I can safely say im available WED-MON 11AM-3AM Tuesdays I bowl from 5:30PM Pacific time til about 9:30PM

other then that my standards times im on are 11AM-3AM with breaks inbetween for some chores eating ect standard life stuff
Baktusit

I have daylight savings so I might be off by an hour or so.
also, since I'm in school and work in shifts, every week is different (should be better for next semester).

Times that I should be able to play are:

Monday : 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday : ???
Thursday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday : 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday: ???
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

this is all assuming I don't work that day.

(BTW, why are we talking about UTC-8 when we are on an east coast server where it is only UTC-5??)

ObiBen

Konta Takuto wrote:
I am available a lot since I have no job no relationship no school

problem is I cant post any set in stone times because you never know when I need to mow the lawn or eat dinner.

But I can safely say im available WED-MON 11AM-3AM Tuesdays I bowl from 5:30PM Pacific time til about 9:30PM

other then that my standards times im on are 11AM-3AM with breaks inbetween for some chores eating ect standard life stuff

lol, love this ^^ .

Since I'm away from my family doing my internship thing, I'm available from about 5 pm to about 11 pm every evening, and totally open on the weekends, until Christmas when I move back home and won't be working; then I can just schedule whenever big grin . Until January when I start up classes again mad .

Monday-Thursday 4pm-10pm
I will be playing on the weekends but I would rather not schedule raid times as this is the only time I can spend with my wife.

I'm East Coast -5 (New York area) so I moved all my times 3 hours back. They should be accurate.

1pm-7pm every day except Thursday and one other day for gym day, but that can be whatever day is not raid day.

Um, I'm about to change countries twice. I'm moving from Korea to New Zealand in three weeks and then from New Zealand to France just after Christmas.

Once I get to France I will be looking for a job so I have absolutely no idea what my schedule will be. Just posting to let you know that I saw your important post and I will comply as soon as I can.

I never know my schedule for work more than a month to a month and a half ahead of time, so I'm not sure how that will work out for me with planning.
Arkathos

Unsure about my time schdule for next semester, but lets do :

Any weekday. 8am to past midnight.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Gaiutus Baltar wrote:
Unsure about my time schdule for next semester, but lets do :

Any weekday. 8am to past midnight.

Do you mean 8pm? lol... otherwise that's some damn good availability Happy

BAKTUSIT wrote:

(BTW, why are we talking about UTC-8 when we are on an east coast server where it is only UTC-5??)

Pax is a West Coast guild. However, we are playing on an East coast server because that is where our enemies/allies are based. So all official times (meetings etc, on the calendar) are PST, so Greenwich -8. I hope that helps!

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Arkos Ladar

I can be fairly flexible. Sunday evenings will be the most consistent for me, though.

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: