Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: POST with your Operation availability

Alright guys, it's time to get serious about SWTOR! I will be taking point on scheduling our raid times, and will be one of our main Operation Leaders.

What I need from you is for you to post with your times that you will be available during the week/weekend for Operations. Please try to post your availability times in the standard time of the guild: Pacific. That's -8 hours away from the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) standard Zulu time. See this chart to see where you are in the world and how many hours away you are from the Pacific time zone (it's the blue one with Seattle and Los Angeles)

http://worldtimezone.net/

Things change a little if your State/Country uses Daylight Savings Time.

Remember that raids typically take a few hours to do in one setting, so when you think of your availability, think about if you can actually COMMIT to sitting for a few hours, maybe 3-5 hours.

We will look at all times given, and get a general idea of when the guild's North American players are available, and European/Asian players are available, and then make some executive decisions from there on when the scheduled Operation times will be set!

Remember that we will of course have no problem with you starting your own groups for Flashpoints any time of the week, and even Operations... just be sure you understand how raid locks work (in LOTRO at least, once you killed a raid boss, you can't fight that boss again until the instance resets, usually a week later... so don't go doing a guild unscheduled raid if you are scheduled to join a "official" raid later in the week because you won't be allowed in! This is all assuming SWTOR has standard raid lock systems...)

Last edited by Nwahs on November 6, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

It looks like:
(Pacific time)
Friday: 6 pm-10 am (Variable for work)
Saturday: 10 pm-10 am (variable for work)
Sunday: 6 am-10 pm (variable for work)

Last edited by Markis. D Thatch on November 3, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfwood Barbarossa

At this moment in time, I will be available to raid Sunday through Thursday nights.
There is also the possibility that I can raid Friday and Saturday, but that will be on a case to case basis.

Seeing that the game wont be released until another two months, this could very well change, but I will keep you updated.

I won't actually know what time's ill be available for about another month, month and a half but i'll let you know asap.

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - The almighty wise Yoda.
JamesSaul

I think I will be for sure available on most Tuesday and Thursday nights from 4is-7ish pst. on the weekend it will be more of a flexible time on the weekends especially on the weekend nights eastern time.

Nwahs if you have any other ?s please just ask.

JamesSaul

oh and the week nights will be variable if I'm loaded with homework one night or something like that.

also i will be available most Friday nights until lacrosse games start which i believe at earliest is late February.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

The times that I will be available, and hoping to lead them, are:

Saturday night (starting around 5pm Pacific)
Sunday (starting anywhere between 10am-12pm Pacific), all day.

If needed, I could also be available probably Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, Pacific, depending on if I tutor next semester or not and what time I schedule those tutor sessions.

as of right now i cant be sure of my times with a few job interviews coming up and i haven't made my class schedule for next semester yet so i will know closer to launch

I'll be available pretty much everyday. Weekdays I'd say 6 p.m. through 10 or 11 p.m. Weekends, whenever ya need me Happy
timaselj

Well if I get the job I'm gunning for, then weekends are off for me. Including fridays. But generally, I can get on every day, from 4am till 4pm.

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Zoron Ror

These times are what I hope will happen but can change for a variety of reasons:

M-F - 7pm-9pm
Sat/Sun - 7am-9pm depending on the situation

3 - 8 P.M. Pacific Time. At least until summertime, which then I'll be available whenever.

Cmelt

Weekdays: 4-7
Weekends: 7-12

Note that this is a guess at to my available time and will not apply every single day.

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Tcyiora

I'll be available pretty much everyday since I work and go to school from home Happy (though I'm hoping to get a job away from home lol >.<)
Mondays and/or Tuesdays I'm usually out of the house till 12ish.
Of course there will be the odd day I'm not around due to something popping up, but it's to be expected for everyone. Happy

Kirrex

right now my availability is anytime but Monday, Tuesday/Thursday (2-5pm), otherwise my schedule is pretty flexible. This will all change depending on my schedule for next semester's classes, but I'll repost then.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: