View previous topic :: View next topic  
timaselj

re: PR Halloween event

Ok, so I have a awesome idea for tommorow's Halloween. Most people will be making Jack-O-Lanterns or have already made them. And an idea was born when I was checking what people do with those pumpkins. Why not make a contest about who in the guild can make the best PR themed Jack?

The rules would be pretty simple. You are to carve the pumpkin with something that would remind us all of PR. Then you'd take a pic of it. Since we won't be able to see it in reality, it's up to you to make the pic look as cool as hell. And that would be pretty much it. Now as for the rewards, I'd farm (once the game is out) credits for the top 5 entries. And if Tris and the administration were willing, awards for the top 3. What do you all say? Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Landscaper

Great idea Tim!

I personally will be to busy to crave one up at this point...how about if we all take pictures of our Trick and Treat walks/parties/costumes and post them up as well?

Landscaper, 'cuz I mow 'em down baby!
Sticx45

May want to expand the contest so those that don't carve pumpkins or live in countries that don't have Halloween can participate. Maybe accept photoshop entries or something.
Davi Jones

I like the idea big grin I dont think ill participate but maybe extend the deadline so people have more time to get a pumpkin and make it all nice and pretty :D Just a suggestion though :P

It's a cool idea, but Halloween is tomorrow! I won't participate, I didn't get anything for Halloween, but if anyone wants to share what they're doing, I'll be happy to take a loot Happy

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Sticx45

Captain Bubbles wrote:
It's a cool idea, but Halloween is tomorrow! I won't participate, I didn't get anything for Halloween, but if anyone wants to share what they're doing, I'll be happy to take a loot Happy

Games not even out yet and she's already claiming loot. What a true pirate.
timaselj

Well I guess the deadline could be pushed back. But I didn't want photoshop, because it's very easy to do something with it. And I'd know about that, I use it regularly. And as for the people who don't celebrate Halloween. In my country we don't. But I still remember that me and my family were carving pumpkins a few years back. Anyone can get a pumpkin and make a Jack-o-lantern outta it. Happy

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: