View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostHonest

re: Ghosthonest inactivity

I appologize to the guild for not being on as consitently as i was in the summer. I have been doing alot of college things and I didn't put much attention into the guild as i should have. I appologize again to the officers for not doing my part I hope when things settle down i will have an opportunity to play with this guild again. I hope for this guild to be amazing when ToR launches. best of wishes!

-Ghost (Jovonni Christian)

Sticx45

I'm a firm believer that Real life must always come before our virtual worlds. Other wise the lines start to blur and you loose touch with what is really important in life. So I totally understand and support you in the need to enjoy your college years. tongue out
Arkathos

re: Re: Ghosthonest inactivity

I appologize to the guild for not being on as consitently as i was in the summer. I have been doing alot of college things and I didn't put much attention into the guild as i should have. I appologize again to the officers for not doing my part I hope when things settle down i will have an opportunity to play with this guild again. I hope for this guild to be amazing when ToR launches. best of wishes!

-Ghost (Jovonni Christian)

For sure man, we don't hold it against you if you had real life first, but need to try and make sure you post to let us know that you are busy - the other folks did it and were given some understanding leeway. Hence our LOA system Happy But you are welcome to reapply, but make sure you have the time and interest to dedicate to us when you do return! Enjoy. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tcyiora

Of course ^^ Real life comes first. You do what you have to do! :D
We all hope to see you back with us again in the future! ^^

Legendkiller456

I'm sorry about time constraints. Good bye and maybe you shall apply again in the future.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: