View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: "Testing" E-mails

AstralProjection wrote:
Heh, I did read the e-mails 'til this morning because I was working late last night, but I assumed they were legit. i was annoyed at first because I was clicking the button and nothing was happening. I was thinking their mail was incompatible with Firefox for some reason, and was surprised, and it turns out it was all an accident : P

Oh well, seems like a big deal now, but by the time the early access starts nobody's going to remember this!

I think we will look back on it as one of those neat little events of SWTOR's history, like when the Sage was called the Wizard. Same thing with LOTRO... those of us that were around at launch remember the days when there was this crazy bug that caused you to hear a random bear roaring at you, even if there were no bears around. It was creepy but it was a neat inside joke sort of thing, we actually miss it now :P

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
I think we will look back on it as one of those neat little events of SWTOR's history, like when the Sage was called the Wizard. Same thing with LOTRO... those of us that were around at launch remember the days when there was this crazy bug that caused you to hear a random bear roaring at you, even if there were no bears around. It was creepy but it was a neat inside joke sort of thing, we actually miss it now :P

...Jedi Wizard /facepalm lol, disappointing about the emails as I was already to cancel my plans for the weekend, but yeah something to remember lol (I keep all my emails from swtor to look back on =P)

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
AstralProjection wrote:
Heh, I did read the e-mails 'til this morning because I was working late last night, but I assumed they were legit. i was annoyed at first because I was clicking the button and nothing was happening. I was thinking their mail was incompatible with Firefox for some reason, and was surprised, and it turns out it was all an accident : P

Oh well, seems like a big deal now, but by the time the early access starts nobody's going to remember this!

Should I be concerned that I experience that LotRO bug in real life? I refuse to accept my doctor's diagnosis of paralyzing ursaphobia.

Wow I didn't even receive the accidental emails about testing. Yeah not really getting my hopes up for Beta. However, on the plus side, when the game actually comes out its going to be right after the college semester ends so at least I will have free time to play the game.Happy
Valtrics

WHY do they tease and torment us like that!?

So I havnt chaneck my email in about 6 days.. Woke up this morning and had a whirlwind of emotion that looked like this

Open Email
Forum Image
Can't Find Beta Invite
Forum Image
Open Apology Email
Forum Image
Cmelt

Xorix....that was priceless

"The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule" -Albert Einstein
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: