View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kryad Explo

re: SWTOR Early Acess

So I've found 2 links for the ones who have not eyt seen them.

The long one
http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9452925&postcount=211

The short one explained.
http://blog.machinima.com/insidegaming/2011/09/28/bioware-clarifies-swtor-early-access/

Zoron Ror

I'm really glad they will allow you to download the client before early access starts.

Glad they at least said something lol; thanks Kryad. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lord Marvel

A bit of info is better than no info at all Happy I`m glad... will be more happy if I will be at early access day one :D

Captain Bubbles

I preordered on day one, so I hope I get early access real... well early! I will cry if my name gets stolen

Before you criticize someone, try to put yourself on their ship and fly around a while. That way, when you criticize them, you're a few parsecs away and you have their ship.
Arkathos

I preordered on day one, so I hope I get early access real... well early! I will cry if my name gets stolen

Same Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ircannibals

Captain Bubbles wrote:

Me to !

Namluck

I need your help! I am going to be on my honeymoon from the 17th of December until the 24th of December, so I won't be able to get on early access and reserve my game name. For those of you who are able to log on early, please try and reserve my game name "Namluck". Whoever gets it can send me a PM and I will coordinate with them later for changing it over. Thanks! I will remind people later just in case they forgot.

Pre-ordered mine at 6am the first day it came out so yeah, I guess that means I will get in first or something...

Herithius

Namluck wrote:
I need your help! I am going to be on my honeymoon from the 17th of December until the 24th of December, so I won't be able to get on early access and reserve my game name. For those of you who are able to log on early, please try and reserve my game name "Namluck". Whoever gets it can send me a PM and I will coordinate with them later for changing it over. Thanks! I will remind people later just in case they forgot.

With the amount of people who are 1st day preorders, I'd say it's a safe bet someone will be able to snag it for you (so long as you remind them!)
Blind Equilibrium

Lord Marvel wrote:
A bit of info is better than no info at all Happy I`m glad... will be more happy if I will be at early access day one :D

So would you get early access as per European release, or world release you think?
Palindora
Aestel Cooper
Member - 5 Years

Awarded:

Blind Equilibrium wrote:
Lord Marvel wrote:

So would you get early access as per European release, or world release you think?

I think they will be having a serious ear full if they decided to go with separate early access for US and EU. Given how much stick they've been given over the beta I think they'll have that in mind when making a decision.

Awarded:

Legendkiller456 wrote:
Pre-ordered mine at 6am the first day it came out so yeah, I guess that means I will get in first or something...

I just want to clarify that it isn't based on when you pre-ordered, it's based on when you went online and redeemed your Early Access code, that's when you got put into the list of "first come first serve."

Namluck: I'll be happy to help you out, just remind me!

I am surprised the Machinima website said it's not "comforting news". This is extremely comforting news, knowing how much Bioware is going to stagger the launch for different people! The launch should be way smoother than other games.

Captain Bubbles wrote:
Hopefully Ysme doesn't make a foolish looking character to mock me with my name. I would either cry or go on a ganking spree if she did. That or do it through legal means.
Legendkiller456

Nwahs Nirom wrote:
Legendkiller456 wrote:

I just want to clarify that it isn't based on when you pre-ordered, it's based on when you went online and redeemed your Early Access code, that's when you got put into the list of "first come first serve."

Well did that as soon as I got the email :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: