View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fossh
Fossh
LOA Marshal

Awarded:

re: Fossh

Hello all, never thought I would have to do this.  Shawn already knows, but I had a catastrophic computer failure this week.  And while I know most of you haven't seen me it's because I usually log in very late at night/early in the morning after work almost daily.  Sadly my laptop is not a gaming machine, and while I can run the game on it, it doesn't work very well so my in game time will be dramatically reduced for the next 2 or 3 months.  So will I will make appearances to at least play the new content that drops (I REALLY want to disembowel Quinn) please consider me on an extended LOA for the next 2 or 3 months.

May the Force be with you,

Shane, a.k.a. Fossh/Rhy'lah/Randvi/Tesseh/Hello/Fallaron/Villaric/Alyhr/Asonad/Lyssander/Lyssandru/Ushates

...Hello my name is Shane, I appear to be an altaholic.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

You will be missed.  Keep in touch with us via GroupMe/Discord/forums etc. if you want.  I hope you get that all straightened out!  No gamer should go without his games...

Awww.... That's lame. Hardware failure?

Since Raptr was installed.
Fossh
Fossh
LOA Marshal

Awarded:

Yea, utterly and completely, have to send my data drive in for data recovery... however...

Good News everybody!

I'm back on line with a slick new system (sans a new video card that will be replaced soon)!  SWTOR up and running, Discord installed.  Everything running great.  So I'm back... at least until I get my new video card... then I'll be scarce while I play Mass Effect: Andromeda... :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: