View previous topic :: View next topic  
exnin

re: Burnt!

Konichiwa!

Ohh boy it's been a crazy semester. I just wanted to check in with the guild here to let people know what I have been up to. I have been finishing up this last few weeks of school. Spring break time in Portland OR!!!!! (cold n wet) Which is also how I like my partners. anyways.... I don't play any other games that are featured here. It is also a shame that SWTOR has become so stale as of late. I hope that I will be drawn back in but it's looking like my priorities have shifted. I need to buckle down and focus on school. My participation with the guild will suffer due to that fact. I do want to remain as a member but understand if I no longer qualify. I assume I'll be playing something or another at some point but right now I am not into it. I will keep everyone posted on my progress right here on this fancy thread. have a good St. Paddy's day.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Hey!  We have made some changes to the guild, and as long as you can stay active on the forums OR in game, you are good!

Awarded:

You have to be active on the forums,in the game, OR in my heart. So, you know, at least there's options. 

Well it's official, I am done with SWTOR . I want to thank everyone for the fun(however brief) and wish you all a wonderful journey. 

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

I will make you a "Veteran" so that you can still talk to us on the forums.  Just log on and visit once every 3 months.

Jump to: