View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lohgan
Kod1ak
Member - 4 Years

re: Game Launches In 3D

I went to launch SWTOR this morning and the game launched in 3D. It basically made the game unplayable. I have no new hardware. The only thing that changed that I know of is I had a Winodws update a few days ago but I am pretty sure I have played since then. When I am not in game...my desktop looks totally normal.

I tried to launch Battlefront to see if it does it as well but I got an error saying I wasn't running the latest driver. So, I went to install the latest driver and it failed to install. I tried it 3 times including a complete fresh install and it still failed.

So, I can't play either SWTOR or Battlefront right now. Any advice? When I get home tonight, I will try one more time and maybe manually download the whole driver and install it not using the nVidia interface.

Awarded:

Go to Nvidia Control Panel and go to Manage 3D Settings.

Then just clear the list that's there under Programs, such as Battlefront and SWTOR.

I've never touched 3-D cause it'll probably destroy my system, but that's the basics of what you have to do to clear it up.

Thanks...I will try that when I get home. I have never used 3D before so I don't know why it would all of a sudden be turned on. Stupid technology.

Member - 4 Years

Must have been something wrong with the driver. When I was finally able to get the latest updated driver installed...everything showed up normal.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: