View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

re: Waars Laptop is having problems..

Hey guys, it has been a while since ive been in the game.  Almost a week i think.  Well it's because my computer is acting up.  I logged in the game last week and my screen went black with lines across it.  I restarted my computer and then my mouse changed.  I checked my monitor and everything was fine.  It's probably something i need to replace so right now i don't know the estimated time when i'll be back but it might be a month from now.  If it's longer i might have to go Veteran till i can get back :(.   I know it was hard for me to say that but depending on how much the part is will depend on how long im gone.  I'm going to have a friend look into it.

Anyway hope all is well ingame and stuff.   Kill some imps for me..

Awarded:

Laptop still not working.  Have to wait for friend to get back so i can have him take a look to see what's wrong. I'm typing on my brothers laptop. 

Awarded:

Still not fixed.  I'm really really sick right now and I have to wait longer to see if i can get it fixed.  At this point i think it's going to be a while before i get back.  My brothers subscription ended in swtor and i believe he's sick too.  Right now i think I need to go Veteran Status until i can get back because i really really don't know when i can get it fixed an how much it's going to cost.  Couldn't afford anything for a while and im saving up money.  I want to stay with the guild an come back in the game but i don't have an estimate time.  Sorry for the bad news.  I'll trying to update on anything whenever i get a chance to use someones computer...

Awarded:

This sucks man I'm sorry :(

Awarded:

Ok i have some news.  Friend is looking at what's wrong with my computer.. He deleted swtor from my laptop.. sigh  so i'll have to redownload the game again when it's fixed.  Atm we did some testing and it's the Video Card.  probably have to replace it.  He is going to look into it more and see if that's it and nothing else.  Other than that i hope youi are all having fun and i hope to see you all again hopefully very soon :)

Awarded:

At least you're getting closer man, we miss you!

Awarded:

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

At least you're getting closer man, we miss you!

Debatable.

I miss you more.

Awarded:

So my friend is 75% sure that it's the videocard.  he said it's about $150 to $175 to buy it.  Right now i'll have to save up for it but i have other things to pay for that are more important... I'm typing this on the broken laptop in Safemode so all the colors and everything are all messed up.   I canceled my subscription to swtor right now and had to get rid of my security key because i couldn't access my account.  So at this point if you could make all my characters Veteran unless you already did. Then we're ok. Right now i am pretty sure i need to go Veteran status overall.  I will be back.  I don't know when exactly but I for sure plan to be back.  I hope i can be Veteran and everything will be fine.  With all that said..I hope everyone is doing great and having fun.  I will periodically check the website just to see what's happening when i have a chance on someones computer.  Anyway I will be going into hiding again... but you'll know when i'm back when you hear reports of Star Destroyers blowing up...

Member - 4 Years

We eagerly await your return.

Since Raptr was installed.
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Sucks man :(  I hope you can fix it soon and return to us!

You are missed, my man!  Definitely make it back as soon as you can. We'll try to hold down the fort in your absence.

Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Any update Waars?

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

It's still going to be a while that's why i wanted to go Veteran.  I'm paying for other things and might consider getting a new computer/laptop.  So yeah i'll most likely be gone longer than i thought unless i can find a second job but that will still be a while to get the money.  Sorry for the news but paying for groceries and car is more important right now then getting back into the game.  I am getting an Xbox one.  but im getting it off of a friend so i can do some things in the downtime when im not working.  should be getting that soon.  Hopefully i get more hours and my brother gets a job.... and then things will look much better on coming back.

You are missed!

Awarded:

I miss you a ton Alex :(  I hope life is going well bud!  Miss talking with you in Teamspeak about life and everything and doing warzones with you

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: