View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

re: LET'S GO!!

Tuesday!  Monday at midnight basically.  Anyone else excited?

I am pre-loading now on PC

What you going on about :p  lol just kidding, I got it for the xbox so won't be playing with you all

xbox one?  Wizke and I have been debating hard core which platform we were going to get it on.  XBox is leading right now I think.

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Yep xbox one, I think Brandon may be getting it for both but I could be wrong, either way we  can all group on the Xbox 

I'm pondering that debate myself (XB1 v. PC) - gonna wait and see how peeps like each before I decide.  Also, am into FO4 atm, so I'm gonna prolly let my FO4 fervor die down before jumping into this, but I'm definitely planning to get this game.

Any thoughts on whether I should get the PC v. XB1 version?

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

Whenever i get the new console, maybe next month it will be an Xbox one and then i can play Battlefront..

Member - 4 Years

I couldn't decide so Tiff is right im doing both lol.

Lohgan
Kod1ak
Member - 4 Years

I already preloaded. Will be online tonight to get some fraggin on.

Awarded:

Ugh, I wish we were all on the same console.  If we decided to really have a guild presence on the One, I would consider selling my PS4 to pick up a One, or just buying a used One and getting it for Battlefront...

GET IT FOR PS4!!!! Also I will be down to wreck people with you guys tomorrow....or wreck you.

Also I find it odd that PS4 is the minority here even though it has shrekt the xbox one in sales.

Although I may get it for the pc in the near future.

Definitely anxious to hear what people think.  If it's good and we're committing to it, would definitely consider getting an xbone and suiting up.

Waars
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

The reason why i like xbox more is because of the exclusives they have compared to playstation.  I always have.  I'd take nintendo over it too then get a playstation. I like Halo, Gears of War, etc. Then Nintendo i like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros etc. Controllers are both different and the xbox just feels better.  I don't have an xbox one yet but that's what i'll be getting first.  Eventually i'll probably get both systems when i get back in school for game design.  Most of my friends had xbox 360's and still like xbox.  Some of my friends went to playstation but it's a choice of do i want to buy this console to play a multi-platform game like battlefront and fallout 4 but then lose my chance at playing halo and gears because of damn exclusives?  I'd like to play with some of them but i'd rather get the console where i'd play most of the games i like on then one i don't care for the titles.  

The console wars are stupid and also this PC master race crap One system is better because blah blah blah.  Both consoles are good at what they do.  If someone likes something else that's fine by me...  just don't start a war about which is better. 

If pax is split with people playing on different consoles then that's ok because then you guys can form a playstation battlefront team, xbox team, and pc team.  yeah you can't play with other members if they have a different console or play on PC but i don't think you should spend another $350 plus a game to play with others.  You can if you really want to but i'd save my money.

I know in battlefront you have a two man team instead of a 4 man squad so you shouldn't have a big problem finding someone to play with you lol Sorry for the rant but i don't think it will be a problem.

Awarded:

Appreciate it Waars :)  I don't think anyone was too worried about a fight starting but I liked your points, we really should be realistic about the money it costs to get consoles.  Sometimes I get this romantic notion that I love the guild so much I'll have all consoles and play with everyone, but that's totally not realistic.  I don't even have the time to be min-maxed on my Guardian yet, let alone have ANY 204/208 pvp gear, and I have not finished my 8th class story. :(

I don't even want to pay for the Playstation Plus or Xbox Live subscription right now knowing I love SWTOR too much to really play consoles a lot online.

Awarded:

Downloading it (for PC) now, but with the amount of time I've gotten to play SWTOR lately, I doubt I'll get much into this game until I get back from R&R in late December. I still only have one lvl 65!!!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: