View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rao-Ven

re: Weird situation, need some help

Hello...

This is a bit of an embarrassing situation that I did not intend to make public, but I guess it's inevitable. A few days ago I had an ugly meltdown because of college, work, and the balance between that and the time I had for myself, including the game. So, in that heated moment I deleted all my characters in SWTOR, determined to permanently quit the game, irrationally blaming IT and my time administration regarding it for my problems. However, some days after that, those situations have been relatively resolved, and I regreted my rushed decision. I put in a ticket to restore at least my main character, but I have little faith that this will proceed. So I instead created a new character (Rao-Vën, Jedi Sage as opposed to my original Jedi Shadow), unwilling to spend my free level 60 slot when I still have not played through the content of the previous expansions. I'm not sure how common this situation is, but it's certainly embarrassing to talk about... Still, how can we proceed? Can an Officer simply invite my new main in-game, or will some sort of verification need to take place? A re-do of the Trials, etc?

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

Bioware will probably restore your character and there is no need for a retrial, you're already a peacekeeper! But you will need to be in ts in order to be invited to the guild.

Phew, thanks... I guess I'll just wait, then. My ticket is still up.

Gilthresa
Member - 1 Year

Yea, BioWare is usually pretty good about restoring rage-quit characters. You might not get everything back, but you should at least get your main back.

Sorry to hear that your whole work/life/play balance got so off whack.

Rao-Ven

Thanks, Gilthresa. It's getting better, the external factors are easing up at least.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

yeah, sorry you had a rough time it sounds like.  We've all been there...

Guys, the character restoration looks like it will take quite a while... Can't someone just invite my current one already? At this rate I'll hit level 55 before my original toons come back.

Frost290
Member - 3 Years

You need to get on teamspeak and ask someone to invite you.

Jump to: