View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Swishiest
SwishiestBog
Veteran Officer

Awarded:

re: Say something about yourself.

So basically all this is, is posting a little factoid or piece of information that most/all of Pax may not know about you. It can be something like a hobby, or who you are as a person outside of Pax.

I'll go first obviously: I am super incredibly shy. Like the shyest person you will ever meet, because everyone who is shyer than I am, you'll never meet. No-one ever believes me though.

Place your trust in the Swishtem, for the Swishtem trusts you.
Frost290
Member - 3 Years

I can solve any rubik's cube up to a 7x7x7

SwishiestBog wrote:

I'll go first obviously: I am super incredibly shy. Like the shyest person you will ever meet, because everyone who is shyer than I am, you'll never meet. No-one ever believes me though.

I actually would never have guessed. You always seem like someone who would be pretty outgoing irl.

That is actually really awesome Frost :)

I enjoy reading, once I start reading I get lost in my book and forget to eat, sleep, and everything else until I finish the book :D and than I get super sad because it is over with!   I am also super shy in RL like Swishy which makes me sad because we will never meet now!

Awarded:

I've been through almost all of the 50 states from just driving.  I haven't been to Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Alaska, Hawaii.   Also driven through the western half of Canada.  Idk my family liked to drive more because we would get to see things more then being in an airplane.  We also have a nintendo gamecube with a tv on it.  power source is the cigarette part of your car.  So if we were in farm land then   we'd be playing that.  

I also am very shy in real life but i think that's already a given.

Swishy... I don't believe you. lol Canadian Pax meet or else I wont believe you!

Erm... something about me... *thinks* I absolutely love camping. I've been camping ever since I was a wee little baby. I haven't been camping in a while though, and for that I am mad at myself. If I could live outside, I so would!

Naar'icc
Naaric
Officer

Hmm. Well I'm very far from shy in RL. I think being in sales has defiantly made that part of the reasoning why.  I'd say I'm bigoing outdoors kinda person. If I'm not gaming or at work you'll probably catch me at your local pond fishin'.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Awesome idea for a thread!

Yay for rubric's cubes!  That's awesome!  And I did know that Swishy, and I respect how non-shy you can be in Teamspeak!

Hrm, something ya'll don't know about me...

I feel like I am so open with you guys, I'm not sure that there's anything you don't know!  I guess I'll say that I was a mailman for a while, that was fun!  If I think of something better I'll post it!

My grandfather had a farm of highland cattle in Quebec while I was a kid. In addition to having the cattle for beef, he also had chickens for eggs, milk cow, and a garden with carrots, beets, green beans, cucumbers, and raspberries. During the summer, my cousins and I would work on the farm (mending fences, clearing rocks, stacking hay cubes, collected eggs, separating our creme from the milk for butter, etc.).

And I still have a preserved head of a highland cattle bull from these times!

Not much you don't already know about me.

Not even joking my daddy was a Bank-robber in his youth (long before I was Born and without my mother knowing). He was eventually caught and did his time, he never physically hurt anyone on the few accounts of armed robbery though most of the jobs he did where burglaries. He did contact and apologise to those he probably traumatized However. Did 6 years for a crime he didn't do (Judicial system/Police wasn't very fond of Black people back then) which they paid out £60,000. Back then was A LOT of money. I didn't see a ******* Penny!

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Bokkan your life will make a great movie! Like serious you have so many amazing stories!  That being said you reminded me of one of my memories from when I was young about my Dad.  My Dad was a lame as well, drug dealer and all that crappy stuff BUT... when people owed him money and couldn't pay him, they would give him farm animal. I never understood why because we didn't live on a farm, but once he gave us a pig and I named her baby ( I named all my animal baby, lol)  So I was six at this time, and she got huge...taller than me ( I have always been super short) and I would ride on her back like she was a horse. This pig ended up being on the news here because she lived with five dogs and growing up with dogs the pig would even bark and she learned how to dig out of her fence causing her to roam around town with all the other dogs eventually which lead to her being in the news haha!  I still have the article somewhere.

Tiffs/Hugtastic wrote:

Bokkan your life will make a great movie! Like serious you have so many amazing stories!  That being said you reminded me of one of my memories from when I was young about my Dad.  My Dad was a lame as well, drug dealer and all that crappy stuff BUT... when people owed him money and couldn't pay him, they would give him farm animal. I never understood why because we didn't live on a farm, but once he gave us a pig and I named her baby ( I named all my animal baby, lol)  So I was six at this time, and she got huge...taller than me ( I have always been super short) and I would ride on her back like she was a horse. This pig ended up being on the news here because she lived with five dogs and growing up with dogs the pig would even bark and she learned how to dig out of her fence causing her to roam around town with all the other dogs eventually which lead to her being in the news haha!  I still have the article somewhere.

That's actually amazing Tiffs! I need a picture of you riding you pig mount! it almost sounds like the plot line of babe! What a random way to pay someone though. I must remember that When people owe me money. Still what an amazing story!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

haha wow, crazy stories!

Love this thread. I do NOT believe Swishy is shy. Tiffs....MAYbe. Waars I can buy you being a little shy, but I have a feeling you would be different attending a Minnesota Wild or Vikings game. Naar for sure never stuck me a shy either so that makes sense, and we spoke about your fondness of fishing. Never would have picked Mazi for the farming type, let alone keeping a head of an animal, so that is revealing. Bokkan, I agree with Tiffs that your life would be a good movie or a great TV show. (Ring up  BBC!!!)

I for sure am NOT shy (like I needed to tell anyone that hehe)  As for something about myself, I love good movie trailers and good video montages. I like to collect them and watch them on rainy days. I tried making a few over the last 3 years and I am really jealous of the people that have both the inspirational vision and talent to put them together. (As I for sure do not)

Hmm.. I think some of you probably notice I am a pretty private person, not shy per se, but just don't like to talk about myself / RL. So here is something about me: It is not my day job, but I am a classically trained soprano. I perform in weddings / events. I used to do this quite often but it is only for friends and their referrals nowadays.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: