View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimia
Nokinoki_SW
Member - 3 Years

re: LOA for my move (Sept 9)

As many of you already know I'm moving to the UK at the end of July.  Until then I'm going to be running around like crazy trying to get stuff ready.  I've already sent my gaming machine over so I'm just left with my laptop.  I figured I would have time to keep up some regular activity all the same, but it turns out I'm just not paying attention to the time passing by so... I'm going to have to do an LOA until August 15th, just to be sure that I have time to get something set up.  I will still try to be active but I want to have this set up in case I just don't have the time with the move.

Tastierkakes
Tastierkakes
Officer

Good luck with your move, Kimia!   Mazi might be moving to the UK this fall as well, so we will soon have critical mass for some raids on GMT time!

Kimia
Nokinoki_SW
Member - 3 Years

I know, I'm pumped about that.  Plus it sounds like I would be closer to you there than I am to you guys in the US!  So the next Pax get together will be in Scotland?

Kimia
Nokinoki_SW
Member - 3 Years

Just a quick update, we made it here and are in temporary housing for now.  Turns our main shipment of stuff isn't getting here until September 9th at the earliest.  My computer should get here earlier but I haven't heard when yet... we shall see.  I'm probably going to start trying to get some play time in on my laptop here, but until we get a house lined up I don't think I'm ready to go off LOA.  I'll keep you up to date as things move forward.

Tastierkakes
Tastierkakes
Officer

Thanks for the update!   Hope everything is going well.  Mazi is going to be moving over there in mid-September herself.  We have already talked about setting up a weekend morning raid time for all our new (and old) members in Europe.  

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks for the update.  We'll definitely need some kind of European raid time going!

Awarded:

Any updates on your LOA?

Hey sorry I missed the post here, I've been trying to keep up to date with what is going on.  I'm settled in here now and I attempted to do ops with you guys on the off hours but it just was too horrible.  It was like a whole day lost recovering... I guess I'm getting two old for that sort of thing :-(.  With those failed attempts under my belt I just felt demotivated from playing,  I feel like I'm getting the interaction with you guys through other mediums and that has been enough for me.  I probably ought to go to veteran because I can't see past this to when I'm going to want to play regularly right now.  I'll still be checking the forums and keeping up to date with the game but probably not playing like I should to stay in the game.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Alright man, you can always come off Veteran status at any time :)  Veteran is basically for people that really aren't into the game anymore, so if that's how you feel go for it.  If you still like the game, even if it's just logging in for 20 minutes here and there to do a mission or do the new story, you should stay as a Legionnaire or Justicar :)

Jump to: