View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lukè
Jlewis419
Member - 4 Years

Awarded:

re: Change of Activity, with a gift

Hey everyone! As college is only 6 days away and I finally start packing, I figured it is time to officially put myself on a SWTOR hiatus for a while. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on, or what my schedule's going to look like once classes kick into gear. That being said, this guild has given me so much over the past 3(!) years, and has played such a fundamental part of not only my SWTOR experience, but also in my journey through high school and as I begin the next step in my life. As such, I have decided that as a way of thanking the guild, and to ensure that you are all prepared for whatever the game decides to throw at you guys, I leave my credits at your disposal, freshly deposited in the guild bank. Thank you all for being such a great community of gamers and friends, and I hope to see you guys gameside soon!

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Very cool!  LOA status granted.  Good luck Luke and don't be a stranger!  Miss ya man!

Will miss you , enjoy collage and don't do anything I wouldn't do lol ;)

Jump to: