View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Oyo
OyoN7
Officer

re: PR RP

Alright Scubax and Zalisk, you need to create accounts and your characters. They do not have to be same as those you play in the game itself. Since there are no more people interested in guild stories and none appears by the time your characters are set for story, my wife and me will fill the last 2 companion spots and we will have full Pax Squad ready to go. Catch me on teamspeak if you have questions or post here. Or let me know when you will be on teamspeak I will try to match your availability.

Playable Species
Playable Base Classes

Playable Prestige Classes

Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

Sorry I never got the time to get into this like I really wanted to,  Life just got super busy with work and all :(  I hope you are able to get a new set of people to join :) Good luck and have lots of fun guys!

Hi Tiffs. Hi Scubax and Empiricus. Is there a healer in Pax Squad? I could fill that role or a support role. Unless one of you wants to be that in which case I would go raw damage.

Scubax
Scuba_Steve
Officer

I like to do damage .

No problem Tiffsy. However, gonna miss you here, some prestige classes were created when inspired by your healing in game.

Scubax, I guess you are going soldier stuff or something. I don't know where and when to catch you to show you how this is done. But I hear with Epiricus almost every day, I can show him and then he can show you. It would be best if we can all meet at same time.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: