View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z'inn
Member - 1 Year

re: Guild Recruiting

Hi All,

Was think of trying to get more members for our guild.

I am not the best typer any ideas on what would you think would work?

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks for the reminder Zinn!

Ok folks, if you'd like to help me recruit, I'm ok with people posting in General Chat, not Allies, to get more applications across our website.

You can post in General Chat, once every 10-15 minutes at the TOPS, we don't want to spam.

Just say something about who we are and how much fun we are as a FAMILY that has no-drama, that is our biggest asset that separates us from other guilds.  Perhaps something like:

"Pax Republica is looking to add more people to it's family!  We are a no-drama, no BS guild that has actively played SWTOR and stuck together since the game launched.  We raid, pvp, even GSF from time to time.  We have a guildship, teamspeak, and we stay in touch through GroupMe and other ways outside of the game.  PST with questions!"

Might be too long but it's something to start.  Try to personalize it a bit each time so it's a little less spammy.

We also need help bumping this thread:  

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8164166

Remember guys, we aren't a guild that just invites everyone in.  If we were, we'd have tons of members, we really would.  So if we're going to be selective and only allow people in that we like and that fit in, we need to get as many applications as possible to weed out the losers and find the gems on the server.

Another aspect to this is we need, as a guild, to work on really getting to know other cool players on the server that already have a guild that we could group with when desired for PvE, PvP, or GSF.  Get to know Defender Program, Blue Harvest, Army of Light, and other good guilds with similar values to us.

Awarded:

"Pax Republica is looking to add more people to it's family! We are a no-drama, no BS guild that has actively played SWTOR and stuck together since the game launched. We raid, pvp, even GSF from time to time. We have a guildship, teamspeak, and we stay in touch through GroupMe and other ways outside of the game. PST with questions!"

I really think if we take a little time, and check out the forums has well, on SWTOR, and use the word RAID or RAIDING we might find people has well.

Z'inn
Member - 1 Year

So who willing to help me? Be a good thing if we let people keep toons in other guilds.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

Me, there were others that responded based on one of the surveys this week as well.

ok at least 2 of use is better than just one..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: