View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tiffs/Hugtastic
Officer

re: List of Guilds we like and dislike.

Gilthresa wrote:

Why is Valor on the "No-likey" list?

There was a good bit of members who didn't have a great experience with them in pvp,  Some of the members were rude and said things that shouldn't have been said!  I haven't had any problems with them either but due to more than one person complaining about them is why they are added to the "no like" list

Might be good to differentiate a bit among the Valor folk.  We had Moq, Brahjuh and Jaytin with us doing team rateds last night at all was fine.  In some TS chat it was noted that they were a bit more hard core about pvp, but in general they were pleasant enough for what we did.  I can see how that might not always be true especially for pvp with some of their members.

Encountered some self-righteous dork named Roogar last night. They took the joke that "all girls on the internet are actually dudes" that was part of a conversation that wasn't serious, seriously and started assuming and throwing around accusations calling me a "privlaged white male age 16-34, a bigot and a racist" and other stupidity you'd find on sites like Tumblr. The sick part was they were serious. Watch out. I don't know their guild so I know not how they are.

I apologized to him, but it was just very sad because they then rubbed it in my face. I'm sorry they're blinded by their ignorance, not for supposedly offending them.

Since Raptr was installed.
Kius
Admin Account

Awarded:

Seuhae wrote:

Might be good to differentiate a bit among the Valor folk.  We had Moq, Brahjuh and Jaytin with us doing team rateds last night at all was fine.  In some TS chat it was noted that they were a bit more hard core about pvp, but in general they were pleasant enough for what we did.  I can see how that might not always be true especially for pvp with some of their members.

I've been grouped up with Moq quite a few times, both in PUGs and actual groups for PvP.  Never, ever had an issue with him or any other valor I've noticed.  Just saying.

Awarded:

Yeah, I've had some bad experiences with Valor being d-nozzles, but mostly good experiences with them.  Perhaps they deserve to be in a new, "Mixed" category, which makes sense because a lot of guilds would probably fill into that category.

Awarded:

Yeah, it's just a few select guys.  Valor is hard core PvP even though some aren't even that "skilled" to say the least.  (those are the trash-talkers)  The ones we played with were very "classy" you could say and Moq was very nice.  

Putting them in a Mixed Category would make sense.  I would love to put a Ranked A-Team against them some time! 

Awarded:

If I were you guys, I'd avoid raiding with Startulip/Starorchid.  She leads PUG raids in the mornings.  She and her cohorts are quite bitchy, stubborn, and sarcastic with you if you don't do things exactly how she likes.  Guild:  Starlit Kestrils

Worst part is that she doesn't realize she's sarcastic or bitchy and doesn't know why other groups fill faster than hers, lol. We had a successful run, but it was very hostile and not fun.  We actually 7manned HM KP which was awesome.  At my suggestion we 1 tank, 1 heal and 5dps'ed it with one or two dps off-healing when needed.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: