View previous topic :: View next topic  
M'rald

re: What ever happened to....

Rebmac? This is the dude that I played rolled with the most back in the day. It's weird...I was sitting here staring at the forum home page and his name just dawned on me.

Awarded:

Yeah, I remember that name!  Well, I'll do some digging...

Best I could find was he made a post in April 2012 about going to Disneyland for LOA.  He left so long ago he's not in our list of "member departures" anymore.

Awarded:

I think he might have done my interview when I signed up back then.  Big number cruncher if I remember correctly.

Nwahs
Officer

Awarded:

omg it's awesome you posted that Brian... until you said that I couldn't think of a context for who he was, but now I remember!  He was a great Guardian tank and min/maxer for sure.

Awarded:

Yeah this was my first MMO was like a level 30 sentinel with no clue how stuff worked and he was explaining defence chance vs shield vs absorb.  I was so lost but stuck with it anyway.  Now that I think about it maybe I've been subconsciously afraid of tanking this whole time and thats why I've never really made an attempt to learn it.

M'rald

Rebmac was awesome! So patient, helpful, courteous, fun to play with...hmmm, sounds like the vast majority of the Pax player base...how fortunate we are to have eachother and for some of us to have AGAIN!!!

Nwahs Nirom wrote:

Yeah, I remember that name!  Well, I'll do some digging...

Best I could find was he made a post in April 2012 about going to Disneyland for LOA.  He left so long ago he's not in our list of "member departures" anymore.

Shawn, I have an idea. We should (and i hope I haven't overlooked the possibility that it already exists) set up a "Hall of Fame" for players that have had a unique influence on Pax Republica. We could Post some of the Older names. People could tell stories about their relationships with those people in and out of game and then we could vote. Or something in that vein. I don't know maybe i'm just missing some of the older bunch and want something to look at when nostalgia overtakes me...

Awarded:

We do indeed have a Hall of Fame thread :)  It hasn't been well updated though.  Here it is:

http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8654547&gid=118791

Jump to: