Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pax Republica Forum Index -> RP and Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fossh
Fossh
LOA Marshal

Awarded:

re: RP server RP events

Good evening everyone!

So as many of you know I listen to several SWTOR podcasts.  Just today I made a discovery that I think we should all take part in either individually or try to do as a group.  There is an internet radio station called radio-free.org.  And almost every night of the week they have a social RP party on Nar Shaddah, right here, on The Ebon Hawk!  Either faction is welcome to come and participate, they broadcast live on their website and even if the show is not on they are still playing music!  Might be cool to listen to while raiding or pvping together.

I've discovered a few rules when it comes to RP on this server so you can attend and not look like a complete noob.

a) Keep companions and/or pets dismissed.

b) Avoid riding around on mounts around and through people.

c) Follow Whedon's law and Don't Be a Dick. (But since we have a non-trolling policy this shouldn't be an issue for any of us).

So I encourage everyone to go check them out and let's talk about hitting up an event or two!

Wylan
jpotter56
Veteran

Awarded:

I just switched to TEH for pax, no roleplay nonsense.

LOA Marshal

Awarded:

Thanks for the support Wylan...

Wylan
jpotter56
Veteran

Awarded:

It's nothing personal, but with my limited time to do anything with the guild due to my work schedule, I don't want to partake in any RP events.

Awarded:

I'd be interested if it fit my schedule!j  I always role play in my own head but rarely have every tried to role-play with others.  I think I'm afraid I 'won't be doing it right'

i have been to a couple of their parties it's pretty fun (bring plenty of dance emotes). one the had a uniform/costume party, other was just a big dance party. on occasion they have door prizes an other things going on to

Iolo'pax
Officer

I listened to their streams for music a couple of times, and I also unfortunately had to spawn a kingpin bounty amidst one of their gatherings once. I would be open minded to attending one in numbers. I was surfing our forums and found that a new trainee named J. Bjurnson expressed interest in an RP experience for flashpoints. With a little coordination you two could tie this all together.

Jump to: